All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

whoa...there is a charge power...nice. Too bad I still suck...tha second part of stage 1(yeah I said 1, jerks) is insane...stupid pigs and vines...driv me crazy!

I find that if you put good use to the time you can manage to stay alive, you can rack up some decent points. I would like to hit 100 k eventually. :o

post-25790-0-39140800-1407911503_thumb.j

• Like 1

I finally beat the 1st boss...I think with enough time spent on this some could get really good...If I make it to the end of the second level I will be happy. :)

• Like 1

I find that if you put good use to the time you can manage to stay alive, you can rack up some decent points. I would like to hit 100 k eventually. :o

I get what you are saying...you can really hang around a few easier places and just pick off the 100 point reapers...or the vines that keep respawning...but to me that is not a genuine high score. Is that called farming or something...to each their own but I'd rather get as far as I can with a decent high score than get to a lower level with the high score.

Very Weak entry but i is a start. I like the game but man when you get a bad weapon you are screwed. Stupid AX!

Weird...having troubles uploading a 200kb file. - anyone else?

It's a very nice but brutally hard game ! Again, I've no problem allowing your hi-score submission. You're a long time hi-score member. No problem at all Rich !

I understand your upload limit is no longer an issue ( ;)) so if you still have the snapshot available please add it to your last post ;)

Nice score MO :o. Puts you at the top spot :)

I get what you are saying...you can really hang around a few easier places and just pick off the 100 point reapers...or the vines that keep respawning...but to me that is not a genuine high score. Is that called farming or something...to each their own but I'd rather get as far as I can with a decent high score than get to a lower level with the high score.

I understand what you say Rich but we use the official Twin Galaxies rules. They have no special rule not allowing the technique MO has been using. I think to some degree this is point farming BUT you only have a few minutes per level. The short amount of time per level is probably why TG has no problem racking up points :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 2

I understand what you say Rich, but we use the official Twin Galaxies rules. They have no special rule not allowing the technique MO has been using. I think to some degree this is point scrubbing, BUT you only have a max of 2min, 30sec per level. The short amount of time per level is probably why TG has no problem racking up points :)

Well said, Dennis.

Its almost as if you can class classic gamers into 2 categories: Go for distance OR go for score. The gamers that find a happy medium between the two are best off.

I am a player that would die to risk getting that 1600 pts in PacMan/Ms.PacMan. You are a player that loves to finish games or get as far as possible in them. Hence the reason I maximized my scoring when feasible.

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

Well said, Dennis.

Its almost as if you can class classic gamers into 2 categories: Go for distance OR go for score. The gamers that find a happy medium between the two are best off.

I am a player that would die to risk getting that 1600 pts in PacMan/Ms.PacMan. You are a player that loves to finish games or get as far as possible in them. Hence the reason I maximized my scoring when feasible.

I'm actually a player who loves to maximize his hi-score ;) I don't like extreme point farming but if each level has a short amount of time to complete I'm definitely trying to maximize my hi-score :) If TG doesn't forbid I'll go the hi-score-farming-points-path ;)

Slight improvement. I realized that Stage 4 is great for points, because I had to keep going back to the beginning of it!

ExedExes - 70,600

Slight improvement :huh: LOL... you doubled your best score :P !! Great effort ExedExes ! Close to MO's topscore B)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 5 months later...

This game seems different from what I remember. I made it to the 2nd stage, but couldn't make it past the sand trap. For some reason, everywhere I walked, the bridge collapsed under me. Took all my lives right away. I think it's rigged. :) Still, a fun game.

Score: 15,800

Initials: HAN

post-569-0-06018600-1423597785_thumb.png

This game seems different from what I remember. I made it to the 2nd stage, but couldn't make it past the sand trap. For some reason, everywhere I walked, the bridge collapsed under me. Took all my lives right away. I think it's rigged. :) Still, a fun game.

Score: 15,800

Initials: HAN

It's a brutal game but a lot of fun to play ! I'll definitely revisit this game shortly :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
23 hours ago, KRC said:

39,600 score

20180528_003748.jpg

Nice one man!

16 hours ago, Luigimaker said:

8th place has a lower score than me, im 9th

Fixed it.  The DBM has a "sort" button to put everybody in the correct spot.  I guess I forgot to hit it  when I added your score.  When I updated KRC's, it sorted itself out.  Thanks for the heads up though, keeping me on my toes! :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 9 months later...