All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hello Guys,

I recently download the 1.5 version.

I don't know how i can do the xbmc integration ?

i read the plugin its supposed to be install by yourself but i don't see nothing when i enter in xbmc ?

i use the 350 slingbox and the windows 7 64bit with xbmc 12

My second question ..

if i open the slingfront, everything work ! so great job ! :)

i can change the channel with my mce remote control and my channel on my digital box change directly.

If i want to change channel by number.. this is my issue, if i use my keyboard and i enter 688 for exemple, the channel change but if i want to use my remote control .. when i press the number nothing on the screen.

Thanks fr your help ! i appreciate !

sorry for my english !

ok i find the solution myself after lots search.. i use Keytweak for mapping the num paddle to the keyboard number .. my computer is only for the tv. so now everything is fine

For xbmc ... now i use the advanced launcher.. its work so its ok ..

But the best way.. if the xbmc plugin can import the epg guide and can map the channel ... wow .. when i choice the program i can open the slingfront ( maybe in the backgroud ) and change the channel directly..

Just for everybody know..

I don't have the cable, i have only internet 10 mb/s, i have 1 computer on my tv with xbmc.

i buy 1 slingbox and is installed in my house father on the digital cable box and i use this setup for watch tv.. everything is great ! with the slingfront is better ! so thanks guys !