All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Removing "Statistics" page from GameExtender

t0adphr0g

Okay, so here it is, I use a dual monitor system on my cabinet. The second monitor displays the Marquee and various pictures of the game currently playing, thanks to GameExtender. I was wondering if there was a way to remove the "GameEx Statistics" page from the display, or also that freeze-frame shot that is also in the rotation of the GameExtender display.

post-873-0-87197200-1402378146_thumb.jpg

You can, however, replace the Statistics page with one that better fits your theme or, if you'd prefer a blank page (black) replace it with a black page that fits the dimensions for when it comes up.

Draco,

How would I go about replacing the Statistics page, without losing all of the other individual marquee, controls, and cabinet information?

oh! BTW Happy Birthday Draco!

I am not in front of my machine to tell you the page name and I cannot recall from memory (look under your \gameex\theme\media path - likely it is stats.png). You can then create a replacement image of the same size.