All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[COMMUNITY PROJECT] Developer Logos Database

stigzler

:) All source images to date uploaded to the GameEx FTP Site :)

There are two folders in there:

Original uploads - This contains 'raw' original source images such as screenshots, boxarts, ads etc.

Final Set - The final set of source images. There had to be a bit of personal choice in this. Very basic editing - cropping, slight up-scaling and some filter application (e.g. HQ4 or something - de-pixelates)

I know the latter won't be to everyone's tastes, but people can always revert to the original images.

In the Final Set folder - there's also a .txt file entitled Progress Log - running log of updates etc...

Hope someone can find a use for it.

• Like 2

Knoxville

Based on our travel to St Augustine, you'll be right in our neck of the woods on the way in, and out.

Downtown Knoxville, is experiencing a rebirth, one that doesn't revolve around UT. If you happen to be coming through you might want to catch glimpse of it, Market Square and the neighboring blocks are alive these days. Let me know if you do!

• 3 months later...

Just a quick update.

Attached is the latest list along with a nice an tidy html showing the last list on the left and the new on the right and highlighting the changes.

Any probs. let me know.

(Hopefully I was comparing with the last list I uploaded - but with my senility - who knows? ;) )

DeveloperList.txt

Differences.html

Will have to knock aside a few cobwebs a bit on this for sure :o

As soon as stigzler has time to update the spreadsheet, I'll start hunting!

<edit> I know you got other irons in the fire stigzler, so if you can fix me up on the spread sheet, I'll be happy to do my best to take care of these.

Edited by tthurman

Thanks Flash - and thanks for providing both versions. I'll get on it as so as. Great to see the db being continuously updated too. I know that's a huge and potentially onerous piece of work.

Nice one, tthurman and thanks for the mindfulness around other fire irons :) As ever, one of life's true contributors.

• Like 1

I was snooping around in flash's dif file, and did a couple quick searches, so it wasn't meant to be prodding you or anything. I just linked these few here to save time finding them again.

I prefer your spreadsheet for consistency, but understand life takes priority. If I get going on these, do you want me to put them in a temp folder in dropbox to make things easier to differentiate from the previous work?

OK. Done. Thanks for the list, flash. The plain txt file works best for integrating into the spreadsheet.

The "Whoa - that's gonna be a tough one" award goes to:

Aleph Publicações e Assessoria Pedagógica Ltda.

And the sad "goodbye old friend, yer gonna be missed":

Gremlin

(The developer of the ole classic Thing on a Spring)

Not sure about where to put updates, tthurman. I'm not sure what you can see in your dropbox folder. I've created a sub-folder called Updates and one in that Dec 2014. However, if I recall correctly, I don't think dropbox allows sub-folders for shared folders. Can't get me head round it tonight. Good scores on those ones you've found - good size n nice and clear :)

Will revisit at some point.

• Like 1

Thanks stigzler :)

My permissions don't allow me to see those new dropbox folders. I'll just keep these new ones saved locally so I don't get everything confused with the current clean set until you have some free time to look into it. I'll still link to them in the worksheet though, along with any alternates I find.

Let me know if for some reason this causes you any problems.

Thanks man!

This batch of additions is completed

As always, some couldn't be found, but the vast majority of them are in there.

I stored these on my desktop in a folder "Dec 2014 Logo Updates", and as soon as I finished I copied it into the dropbox root directory without issue.

You should have everything you need for uploading to the server. :D

• Like 2

Might help if I shared it out :blush:

My ignorance showing, I was working with the understanding that since you shared the folder to me, all the contents would be shared to you automagically. Oh well, it was the end of a long day of searching!

I believe I've got it shared it to you now, please check when you can.

• 1 month later...