All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

We're not against rap...

We're not against rappers...

But we are against those thugs, thugs, thugs, thugs....

Yung-Jedi 1,197,280

Jedi powers you have. "The force is strong with this one" :ph34r:

Amazing score Yung-Jedi ! The first one to break the 1 million points !!

Will helpman (try to) beat this score or will this be a banner winning score ? Let's wait and see :)

...wait, maybe I can beat Jedi's high score...yeah right... <_< .... no I can and I will....well try that is.... :ph34r: :P

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 1

Game over man! Game over!

June's GOTM winner is (drum-roll):

Yung-Jedi - 1,197,280 (link)

He was successful in obtaining this score which nobody was able to overtake. Helpman came close, but still nearly 400k away. Nice job everybody and thanks for participating! Now just a friendly reminder! Even though the GOTM is over, that doesn't mean you can't continue to play this great game. You can still play it and compete for a position in the ranks. In fact, the overall leaderboard competition still exists, and you can even overtake Yung-Jedi's score. So please continue to submit new scores, and we look forward to seeing you in next month's competition!

• Like 5

Congrats to Yung-Jedi! certainly it was a though score to beat :D

For all of you trying to get higher scores, just one tip: if you manage to kill all enemies with a single snowball kick (you can kick one so it hit other snowballs in chain) you get... well, something like bank notes that are worth 10.000 points each. :D

And just another tip so you can see what I mean. On the first screen, stay where you appear, on the lowest part, and place enemies inside snowballs. Push them to the right if you need more space. Eventually, all of them will be down there. kick a snowball and you'll get the bonus ;D

• Like 2

Congratz Yung-Jedi ! The only one able to break the 1 million points....amazing B)

....we'll definitely profit from your skills in the IGBOTY competition ;)

EDIT: I'll sent you a PM with your GOTM banner shortly and of course you'll be added to our GOTM Hall of Fame for winning the Snow Bros. GOTM edition :)

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks all so much!

This was another fun game I had never played, before this comp.

helpman is right, studying each board to kill em all with one snowball is clutch to get the 10k monies to drop from the heavens

(having the red 'speed' power-up hella helps to get em before they vanish).

Thanks again & I'm very much looking forward to the IGBOTY comp!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

We're not against rap...

We're not against rappers...

But we are against those thugs, thugs, thugs, thugs....

Yung-Jedi 1,197,280

Dizamn!! Nice score, Yung Jezell!!

• Like 1

I tell ya, there aren't too many games made by Toaplan that don't rock, and Snow Bros. is certainly no exception!! A lot of fun had here.

Anyways, I am still working on this one.

My current effort -----------------> 471,150

post-25790-0-39187500-1418764671_thumb.j

post-25790-0-00682100-1418764550_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

Settings as per OP

Score= 46,250

"The weather outside is frightful...but the fire is delightful".....it was snowing yesterday in the Netherlands.....a perfect game to play Snow Bros B)

Nice first score submission Buzzin. Close to beating George's score !

With a little practice I'm sure you'll be able to improve your best score. Here are a few gameplay hints (1, 2). Good luck !

I can update scores 10 hours from now. Sorry for late reply. Game on ;)

As promised.... Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 3 weeks later...

Ah! Another game I never posted a score too. Here ya go. I made it to the 10th stage (boss). This reminds me so much of Bubble Bobble it makes me cringe! Fun game, will definitely come back.

Score: 67,700

Initials: HAN

post-569-0-91373000-1424035473_thumb.png

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 5 months later...