All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PLUGIN] Game Tagger

Adultery

I have already added social media links in your cp, which I plan to seize later. You can set them up if you like, facebook and steam are there among other ones.

For right now I'm working on something else, I'll get back to you on some of these requests.

• Like 1

....There's a bit of data I can get from GameEx, but my next step will probably be integrating the hi-score comp, well after I finish up the things I'm working on now anyway....

And yet another amazing plug-inn :) Looking very promising already. I'd very much like to know what your plans exactly are integrating our hi-score comp with this new tool ?

Keep up the good work Adultery !!

Cool! Although, the link buttons don't seem to work.... IGNORE - another FF idiosyncrasy - think the windows was opening behind the main one :/ - however - no matter which i choose - they all seem to register against the GEOnline link.

One final thgouht, then I'll shut up. I wonder whether it would be possible to set the dimensions of the rendered gamecard. Not so much for your site, but for when use in other sites (hence you can make it larger or smaller depending on taste). Guessing if it get rendered locally and sent to your site, this might be difficult, as it would essentially have to be re-rendered on your web-server.

< schtums now!.

I'll have a look st the javascript, I may have made an error.

As is the case with just about every gametag, the size is static by design, and thats not likely to change since it would take a great deal of work to get it right. ;)

EDIT: I fixed the social media profile links... I was sending form data incorrectly. All is well now. ;)

To blank out a profile, just submit an empty text box... In case you were wondering. :)

Taking a tip from the way you can hover over a user name in the forum, I made a floating "peek" panel. When you hover over a random game tag, now it shows some at-a-glance information about the user who's tag it is. I think it turned out pretty slick. ;)

post-680-0-41587100-1401336739_thumb.jpg

More to come. :)

• Like 2

Cardiff? Or Southampton or Portsmouth?

Inbetween Southampton and Portsmouth, inland a lil bit :)

Any further south and you will respond Oui!

SACRE BLEU :o

Back on topic, so i wanted to be different, and this was my rather macabre solution:

ShmupperFromHell.png

tagger_blood_bottom_zps998f5adc.png

What d'ya think? :) I just wish soooo badly we could have 4 links in our sigs, then i could link my GameEx Online profile to the bottom half :( oh well. The first time i share any of my creations with you guys and it's a bit disturbing ^_^ no need to call the authorities or guys in white coats - i'm fine! honest :D

EDIT - ok it does work, must've failed when i tried the first time. Still don't know whether to use as my sig tho - it's a bit... murderous ain't it :huh:

• Like 2

ShmupperFromHell.png

tagger_blood_bottom_zps998f5adc.png

...calling 9-1-1...."he has KILLED GameEx...it's all bloody and stuff....aaaaahhhh :o .....please help GameEx...I can't do without her..."

Seriously....that's amazing...great artwork Darren !!! B) ....oh yeah, I admit, I like to see GameEx as "her"... :P

• Like 1

Go ahead. I raised the limit to 4 lines/images/URLs.

PS: That is farking sweet how you did that there! You sneaky schmuck! :)

• Like 1

Go ahead. I raised the limit to 4 lines/images/URLs.

PS: That is farking sweet how you did that there! You sneaky schmuck! :)

Thanks man! :D You like it huh?? Well, i have plenty more of these "double tag" ideas! This was just a proof of concept - now i know it works ma head is spinning ^_^

People are gonna be jealous with all that sig flava. :)

Uploads for themes are on slate next. I just finished a couple themes to add, and I like being able to use the avatar for game characters. Cutomization is boss. :)

You put mine to shame though... Who knew you were a PS ninja!! :)

• Like 2

People are gonna be jealous with all that sig flava. :)

Uploads for themes are on slate next. I just finished a couple themes to add, and I like being able to use the avatar for game characters. Cutomization is boss. :)

You put mine to shame though... Who knew you were a PS ninja!! :)

EDIT - GIMP Ninja ;)

And yeah having the icon as an extra theme overlay rather than part of your profile was the reason i +1'ed it. I was actually on my way to make the request just as stigz did! Great minds an all that :)

Suggestion - have the plugin choose the icon in the theme folder by default if it is named say icon.png for example. That way we can make truly portable whole themes B)

What d'ya think? :) I just wish soooo badly we could have 4 links in our sigs, then i could link my GameEx Online profile to the bottom half :( oh well. The first time i share any of my creations with you guys and it's a bit disturbing ^_^ no need to call the authorities or guys in white coats - i'm fine! honest :D

EDIT - ok it does work, must've failed when i tried the first time. Still don't know whether to use as my sig tho - it's a bit... murderous ain't it :huh:

It's ... it's .... marvelous! In your honor you creative son of a gun, may I present ...

• Like 2

I love that, Dazzle. It's a joy to see true creative thinking at work.

Now, make it 3D, with the provision to reach inside my monitor, pull it out, send it to work for me and make it come home and run my house.

Oh, I'll call it Dave.

• Like 1

Oh, Adultery. I don't suppose you have a template anywhere with the precise boxouts needed for the screenshots and text, do you? That'd be really useful for Tag designing.

I suppose I could screenshot a tag + do it from that, but worry that that might be imprecise.

Oh, Adultery. I don't suppose you have a template anywhere with the precise boxouts needed for the screenshots and text, do you? That'd be really useful for Tag designing.

I suppose I could screenshot a tag + do it from that, but worry that that might be imprecise.

You can have the template i made if you like:

post-6865-0-43007700-1401384655_thumb.pn

@null - that was epic! :D

Thanks Dazzle. Is this "to the pixel" do you know? I'm not being pedantic - well, I am.. but more prediction of my being pedantic with myself later on if you know what I mean Err.. I know what I mean...I think... :s

It is yes, i made a "test" tag then took a screenie of it on my profile page. If it isn't to-the-pixel then something went terribly wrong :lol: it's what i used (and continue to use) though :)

That's great Daz, thanks. Just need the text limits now - is that possible, Adultery? That is a box showing where the four extreme corners of the text can reach - or even pixel co-ordinates?

:)

Just a FYI, the "UPTIME" is obviously right-aligned so you can get that coordinate, and the others left aligned, so there is your left and right. The top/bottom though i couldn't say as the font will probably play a big part in that.

Take a screenie of mine and yours then overlay them - i bet at least the left/right match :)

There isn't really.... The box in my sig tag is exactly big enough for the text.

He's right though, it varies depending on the fontt a little tiny bit. But it's pretty static for the most part.