All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Had myself some good reflexes today. Even the annoying guy in the white boots didn't kill me every time he appeared.

score - 618,550

I think that after you have reached like levels 11 or 12 it cools off a little in that it doesn't get much faster anymore. Of course this observation needs to be scientifically proven - I'm on it :)

post-9906-0-06509300-1401647306_thumb.pn

• Like 2

Had myself some good reflexes today. Even the annoying guy in the white boots didn't kill me every time he appeared.

score - 618,550

I think that after you have reached like levels 11 or 12 it cools off a little in that it doesn't get much faster anymore. Of course this observation needs to be scientifically proven - I'm on it :)

Amazing score smario !! Good reflexes indeed B)

Wow, the bar is high for me on Bank Panic! Looks like I will have to come back to this one, it's a lot of fun!!

Yeaa! Last place! :)

post-25790-0-36622700-1401763636_thumb.j

Wow, the bar is high for me on Bank Panic! Looks like I will have to come back to this one, it's a lot of fun!!

Yeaa! Last place! :)

That means I'm no longer in last place :P .... Nice first try though ;)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

I was finally able to get over 300K mark...but could not get a screen. I will try and post later this week.

I hope you'll be able to get over 300K again ;) Good luck Rich !!

My 2nd favorite game, I gotta get in on this

Hello GeorgeT and welcome to our Hi-Score Competition :) You're more than welcome to join !!

I've just been reading you've succesfully compiled a MAME version with hi-score support...so you're ready to go ;)

I've just sent you a PM with some additional info about our friendly competition...It's very easy to join and start submitting hi-scores B)

• Like 1

If you set your compile to accept DirectInput there's even a plugin for taking your score snaps. It couldn't be easier to get involved, the comp is a lot of fun. ;)

• Like 2

great, just when I decide to give it a whirl and go for a high score, my arcade machine/GameEX is now booting to a black screen. I don't know why, it worked fine a few weeks ago

[EDIT]

my log shows the last 2 lines as:

Initialization OK! Starting GameEX!

Testing Main Loop Once: Processing Frame

great, just when I decide to give it a whirl and go for a high score, my arcade machine/GameEX is now booting to a black screen. I don't know why, it worked fine a few weeks ago

That's too bad. I hope you'll figure it out. Maybe the GameEx community can help you out ? Good luck !!

...Anyway, you're welcome to join our competition anytime :)