All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

am i sposed to shoot the lady as well?

Aw come on, you serious? :D

I had a run specifically looking for said lady's behavior... hmmm... couldn't find anything. I just shoot the baddie appearing behind that lady. Nothing out of the ordinary. Sorry... could it be that for some very strange reason you shoot too quickly and _between_ lady and tramp?

Addicted

Yeah, me too! The game's that good! Given the rather simple principle (shoot baddies, spare town folks) it's surprisingly deep with all those different .. err... "customer" types :)

I found it helpful to stay in a level as long as you can. Get 11 deposits as quickly as possible and then actively go for points at the populated windows until the timer gets red. Then get your last deposit and finish the level. Also, if you manage to shoot a baddie in precisely the moment he draws you get 5k points (and if you do it 5 times you get an extra live and 20k bonus - managed to do it once, actually).

• Like 1

Having said all that, here's my last score - 256,350

(opening the 200k+ club ;) )

Wow :o You totally crushed the competition. Amazing score smario. Nice job B)

I've been playing this game a few times now and I can't even get to 100K.......message to myself: bank panic boot camp this weekend....trying to beat 256K....mwahaha

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

Back into 2nd Place - 183,350

I did realize I could get bonus on the 1st and 2nd level when shooting the baddies. I thought it came later on. So I basically got close to the same place as last time but add 20K in the 1st two rounds. I think I could get 200k on a good day. Past that though...I dunno

The thing that scares me is Ex got this in two tries...I have played like 20 times :)

post-11179-0-65656500-1399652595_thumb.j

• Like 1

Back into 2nd Place - 183,350

I did realize I could get bonus on the 1st and 2nd level when shooting the baddies. I thought it came later on. So I basically got close to the same place as last time but add 20K in the 1st two rounds. I think I could get 200k on a good day. Past that though...I dunno

The thing that scares me is Ex got this in two tries...I have played like 20 times :)

Nicely done! And yes, if it's one thing we know about Ex is that he doesn't stay lower than 2nd for long - so enjoy it while you can! :P

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

Nicely done! And yes, if it's one thing we know about Ex is that he doesn't stay lower than 2nd for long - so enjoy it while you can! :P

Or 3rd, in this case. People are coming out to play!

It's as if you know. Great scores by all, but I need to get back up!

(by the way, it was only one score that got me to 182K. The other score was so that I could get the list back for a snapshot.)

ExedExes - 273,000

post-25936-0-70831700-1399693828_thumb.p

...Great scores by all, but I need to get back up!

ExedExes - 273,000

You've almost added 100K to your previous hi-score...that's pretty amazing !! ....not only shmup skills but a multi-genre arcade game specialst B) Nice !!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

My head nearly exploded on this one, my fingers still tremble... man...

@ExedExes: i mean, of course, I got this one on my first run, no problem to do more, so don't bother [please] :D :D :D

score 314,100

post-9906-0-25082700-1399722254_thumb.pn

My head nearly exploded on this one, my fingers still tremble... man...

@ExedExes: i mean, of course, I got this one on my first run, no problem to do more, so don't bother [please] :D :D :D

score 314,100

This is turning into all-out war between you three! It's fun to watch! B)

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

Edit by GC: Updated LB

I've played this game for the first time in my life and I love it :)

I can't compete (not yet) with our top 3....maybe one day ;)

initials: DEN

post-10451-0-23112400-1400009149_thumb.j

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 2

Got a new one - 431,600

Near perfect run - it won't get any better for sure, at least not for me... had 0.01 secs on average on first round which resulted in a nice bonus, almost no unfair killings in the first few rounds and, most importantly, another extra life by spelling EXTRA.

This is a fantastic game.

post-9906-0-67690200-1400790339_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Got a new one - 431,600

Near perfect run - it won't get any better for sure, at least not for me... had 0.01 secs on average on first round which resulted in a nice bonus, almost no unfair killings in the first few rounds and, most importantly, another extra life by spelling EXTRA.

This is a fantastic game.

:o WHOAH! holy guacamole! Man that is some impressive playing right there. I think you've just destroyed any hopes that anyone had ^_^ Frikkin fantastic score man!

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

Nice!

I can't say I remember this one, even though it's in the time period I would have been hangin at the corner-cade quite often.

Hello tthurman. Welcome to our little corner of the GameEx Forum :)

You're more than welcome to join our competition !!

I've sent you a PM with some info about our hi-score competition. It's very easy to join :)

• Like 1