All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Yeah I played this for about 30 minutes before I finally figured out what you're supposed to do. I still don't know if there are more stages, but it looked to me like you had to time the shooting, like a Wild West "Draw" showdown. And there appears to be some guide that shows what doors you've killed a guy at. I imagine once you've done all the doors, the stage would change, but I never made it that far, LOL! Other than, I'm not sure.

@GimmeClassics - I still feel like a dork for having those cheats on. I honestly never would have submitted a score knowing they were. I truly appreciate you understanding. I got a couple days off for the holiday to give it another run.

• Like 3

I see some monster scores in top 4 territory. If anyone has a minute, share some tips with me, that'd be great.

Yeah - I'd really like to know how George and TiF have achieved their insane scores :o

What I am trying to do is

- move strictly on a door-to-door basis. I mean I can't for the life of me handle 3 doors opening at once on the higher stages. For example I start with doors 1,2 and 3. Once I got a deposit in 1, I move on to 2, 3 and 4. Once I moved, there's a high probability of someone already waiting in 4 so I can concentrate on that door opening at once. I typically screw up when I have to move by more than one door to defuse a bomb or when time runs out.

- know my foes. The dude with the white boots is the fastest one, so I try to look mainly at the boots. Also, when a deposit is robbed and you return to that window, almost always there's the robber still waiting and you can pop it without much ado.

- get EXTRA lives. In the early stages with a little practice you can do "0.00" kills, earning you a letter. After very little practice you should be able to get at least one extra life per game (besides a load of extra points).

So - happy scoring!

Yeah - I'd really like to know how George and TiF have achieved their insane scores :o

What I am trying to do is

- move strictly on a door-to-door basis. I mean I can't for the life of me handle 3 doors opening at once on the higher stages. For example I start with doors 1,2 and 3. Once I got a deposit in 1, I move on to 2, 3 and 4. Once I moved, there's a high probability of someone already waiting in 4 so I can concentrate on that door opening at once. I typically screw up when I have to move by more than one door to defuse a bomb or when time runs out.

- know my foes. The dude with the white boots is the fastest one, so I try to look mainly at the boots. Also, when a deposit is robbed and you return to that window, almost always there's the robber still waiting and you can pop it without much ado.

- get EXTRA lives. In the early stages with a little practice you can do "0.00" kills, earning you a letter. After very little practice you should be able to get at least one extra life per game (besides a load of extra points).

So - happy scoring!

Thanks for sharing your gameplay hints smario !! Focus on the boots...that really makes sense :) Thanks !

Btw, you're always welcome to play in our competition ! ....and remember, it's all about having fun :) Submitting a #8, #4 or #1 score is all good. It doesn't matter what your skillset is...the more participation the more we all enjoy our hi-score competition B)

I seriously try to only have people in 2 doors at once, all 3 open is kinda hard to see all at once, and don't try to have door 1 and three open - that's too spread out. Another thing I do it let the timer tick down to the end almost - you get more points collecting cash and shooting bad guys than for time remaining bonus. Do your best to collect the EXTRA letters, extra men are hard to come by in the later stages (200k, 500k, 900k i think)

other than that, practice and have good reflexes.

• Like 1

I seriously try to only have people in 2 doors at once, all 3 open is kinda hard to see all at once, and don't try to have door 1 and three open - that's too spread out. Another thing I do it let the timer tick down to the end almost - you get more points collecting cash and shooting bad guys than for time remaining bonus. Do your best to collect the EXTRA letters, extra men are hard to come by in the later stages (200k, 500k, 900k i think)

other than that, practice and have good reflexes.

Thanks George :) ......I'll definitely take gameplay hints from our pro Bank Panic player seriously B)

• 4 months later...

I missed this one. The game's a lot more fun once you figure out that FAIR system. I can't believe the scores some of you racked up.

And in case any of you are interested, this game had a spiritual successor known as Combat Hawk.

post-25878-0-66375100-1430865852_thumb.p

• Like 2

I missed this one. The game's a lot more fun once you figure out that FAIR system. I can't believe the scores some of you racked up.

And in case any of you are interested, this game had a spiritual successor known as Combat Hawk.

Sweet man! I'm downloading this tonight! Nice info

• Like 1

Sweet man! I'm downloading this tonight! Nice info

Nice info indeed :) Thanks Murve !

I'll definitely give Combat Hawk a try....maybe a game to add to our list of poll games ?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

played this again last night and I beat my old HS that was on my cabinet by 1k :) - but just realized the one I have on record is 65k lower than my current HS...Need to get that photo uploaded.  Did not move up any spots...but...

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

Oooh, better than 1k.. its 1.3 k.  :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

I thought the High Score table still had me at 290 something...if it is only a 1.3 k change...I wouldn't have posted  LOL  sorry

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...