All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Bank Panic
Bank Panic Leaderboard

POSITION USER NAME TOTAL SCORE
1 GeorgeT 1,892,850 GeorgeT's Hi-Score Entry
2 smario 618,550 smario's Hi-Score Entry
3 ExedExes 577,000 ExedExes's Hi-Score Entry
4 rtkiii 386,850 rtkiii's Hi-Score Entry
5 murve33 253,750 murve33's Hi-Score Entry
6 Cynicaster 232,450 Cynicaster's Hi-Score Entry
7 Floyd Turbo 196,050 Floyd Turbo's Hi-Score Entry
8 Yung-Jedi 189,450 Yung-Jedi's Hi-Score Entry
9 Luigimaker 136,600 Luigimaker's Hi-Score Entry
10 wolfman24 117,700 wolfman24's Hi-Score Entry
Last Updated by hansolo77: 01-08-2019

plus10.jpg

1. Mame Offender - 115,100 (link)
  2. GimmeClassics - 91,500 (link)
  3. hansolo77 - 37,000 (link)

Please use these settings when submitting a hi-score for Bank Panic:

ROMSet: bankp
Lives: 3
Bonus Life: 70K 200K 500K
Difficulty: Easy
Special Rules: Extra Lives can also be obtained by spelling Extra.

--> Note: TwinGalaxies is UP again ! The above settings are TG's official game settings and match the default game settings.

# you can change your Mame dip switch settings by following this guide > link
# you can make a printscreen of your hi-score screen by following this guide > link
# general rules for submitting you hi-score > link
# the above settings are the default Twin Galaxies settings

~ GC

With seven votes in our previous poll there seems to be quite some interest in this Western Retro Shooter !

We've therefore decided to add this game to our competition !! Adding a new genre to our hi-score competition :)

Have fun and good luck !!

~ Hi-Score Team

Another early MAME classic for me, around the same time as Anteater! I know a little bit about this game.

ExedExes - 182,600

NOTE: You MUST take the screenshot during name entry. The high-score list does NOT appear again during the attract mode. I had to start the game up again and put in another score just so I could do this right.

post-25936-0-42316500-1399087022_thumb.p

NOTE: You MUST take the screenshot during name entry. The high-score list does NOT appear again during the attract mode. I had to start the game up again and put in another score just so I could do this right.

Really...? Thats odd for a game not to show the high scores. Wonder why they chose to do it that way?

Updated OP, DB, RSS

That's a fun game... they don't make those anymore :(

I found that in order to get higher scores it's better to start at round 1 and try to get those "fair" bonuses which can get really high.

score: 109,200

post-9906-0-83333500-1399135269_thumb.pn

That's a fun game... they don't make those anymore :(

I found that in order to get higher scores it's better to start at round 1 and try to get those "fair" bonuses which can get really high.

score: 109,200

Thanks for the tips!

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

NP, let me know if you give up and i'll add your last entry :P (im trying to deter you coz i'm playing atm too hehehe)

Which brings to me to a consistent problem i'm having. When the lady in red drops a bag, sometimes an outlaw pops in from behind and shoots me. Now, without tootin my own horn and all that - i have pretty darn fast reaction times! Yet every time in that scenario i get shot :huh: am i missing something??? am i sposed to shoot the lady as well? I'll point out that in level 2, when the same situation occurs but with the friendly cowboys, i shoot the peeping outlaw, he dies and i carry on. It seems that whenever they come from behind the lady in red it doesn't work. Not once :wacko:

Daz - Yeah I'm not sure the lady and cowboy hostage situation should act the same. :) - I do have a higher score and tried posting before I left work last night but the site was down. I'll post it some time soon.