All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Anteater

Way to go Yung-Jedi! You've fought your epic battle for this month and sure deserved to win! GC will be in contact with you shortly via PM with you signature badge of honor! The last thing to do is make it official! May's GOTM is over, and our winner is:

Yung-Jedi - 126,520 (link)

Congratulations! I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind everybody, that even though the GOTM contest is over, that doesn't mean you can't stop playing this game and submit new scores. In fact, we challenge you to beat Yung-Jedi at his game. The only thing you miss out on is the signature badge. You can still beat his score, take the top position, and move up in our overall Leaderboard (where the real showing off takes place!). So keep playing, and above all, have fun!

• Like 1

Thanks again to all and to our new winner, it was a great month and in a game I wanted to see make here to the competition. If it weren't for good players, how could all of us improve, even someone like me, who never saw 100K in this game?

For that matter, I still haven't seen Anthill 15, but I'm glad I can come back to this game, and I will!

• Like 1

Thanks all so much. You guys are awesome.

This competitive comradery makes my arcade so much more enjoyable to play

(My wife thinks I'm nuts, but oh well)!

I've never played Anteater before this month, it was a great find!

My Bank Panic rom is missing or busted, but I look forward to checking that one out someday!

Take care dudes and stay in touch!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now this one is quite addicting!! Frustrating too!

I am going to have to agree with Cynicaster: that darn spider puts you in predicaments that are impossible to get out of alive. Other than that, I really enjoyed playing Anteaters.

This puts me on the board:

post-25790-0-79370600-1418335074_thumb.j

post-25790-0-34517100-1418335200_thumb.j

Now this one is quite addicting!! Frustrating too!

I am going to have to agree with Cynicaster: that darn spider puts you in predicaments that are impossible to get out of alive. Other than that, I really enjoyed playing Anteaters.

This puts me on the board:

Nice score M.O. ! Puts you in 4th place :)

I'll definitely need some gameplay strategy. I really such at this game :wacko:

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Build the anthill, and the tasty ants will come!!

Made it to the eleventh anthill. Woohoo!!

@HanSolo77 - It may appear to be a stupid game at first, but once you get the jist of it, your opinion may change. The rules are fairly straightforward. Rule one: never attack the worm head on, always sneak up on him. Rule 2: Don't let ants touch the side of your hose and always pick up the ants with the tip of your nose.

post-25790-0-27550500-1418823633_thumb.j

• Like 1

Build the anthill, and the tasty ants will come!!

Made it to the eleventh anthill. Woohoo!!

@HanSolo77 - It may appear to be a stupid game at first, but once you get the jist of it, your opinion may change. The rules are fairly straightforward. Rule one: never attack the worm head on, always sneak up on him. Rule 2: Don't let ants touch the side of your hose and always pick up the ants with the tip of your nose.

Wow ! Nice score M.O. :o The third player to beat the 100K at Anteater. Nice job B)

Updated LB

Anteater - 134,220

sorry about the initials i couldn't enter them in correctly.

I've not problem accepting your score. It would be nice though if you try to beat your best score and submit a screenshot with the correct initials ;)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

I've not problem accepting your score. It would be nice though if you try to beat your best score and submit a screenshot with the correct initials ;)

Thats asking a lot. I cant even enter my initials normally!!

You have to use the left and right arrow to choose your initial and confirm and proceed using the down arrow on your keyboard. Maybe this will help you out :)