All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Anteater

Wow this game is tough. I need to play on my cabinet vs this KB

Weak attempt - 14,550

Not that bad I think. I was finally able to beat the 10K <_< !!! Wow.....I suck at this game. How do you guys manage to get 50K+ scores !? Respect man B)

Here's my - even weaker - attempt :rolleyes: :

post-10451-0-96334600-1400177453_thumb.j

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 2

"WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY"

AH HA HA HA HA, THAT'S AWESOME ExedExes!

Due to my recent goof-up of accidentally playing the wrong Rom set for Tapper, then posting a score for Root Beer tapper like a boss, I've been working with my boy, MNMax21, to get this sexy HiScore Snapper thing working properly.

Thanks for the help boys, as I'm learning how all this technology & world wide webs stuff. :D

Let's make it official (i'll try to post all future scores using this sexy ass snapper style), big ups for making this stuff guys.

post-26673-0-17554100-1400364287_thumb.j

• Like 1

Due to my recent goof-up of accidentally playing the wrong Rom set for Tapper, then posting a score for Root Beer tapper like a boss, I've been working with my boy, MNMax21, to get this sexy HiScore Snapper thing working properly.

Thanks for the help boys, as I'm learning how all this technology & world wide webs stuff. :D

Let's make it official (i'll try to post all future scores using this sexy ass snapper style), big ups for making this stuff guys.

It's great to hear you've managed to get the HiScore Snapper working properly. It's one the amazing plugins Adultery has created for our Hi-Score Competition :)

Thanks btw for your enthusiasm playing games in our competition !

• Like 1

Samoans, do the Humpy Hump!

Yung-Jedi: 110,610

Initials: JJY

post-26673-0-65364500-1400468767_thumb.j

post-26673-0-87661600-1400468786_thumb.j

What's this? Just making sure are we? :D

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

i heard footsteps, HA! :lol:

If our leader can make tiny adjustments to increase score, so can I. In fact, I discovered I've not been playing this to my fullest potential until now (but a lot of it is the luck in the location of the holes in each stage too)

ExedExes - 97,900

post-25936-0-83839400-1400904921_thumb.p

• Like 1

If our leader can make tiny adjustments to increase score, so can I. In fact, I discovered I've not been playing this to my fullest potential until now (but a lot of it is the luck in the location of the holes in each stage too)

ExedExes - 97,900

No one can see you guys through a NASA-scope :o Nice improvement!

@YJ - are them footseps getting louder? :D

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

• Like 1

Ex ain't the type to just lay down, so i wouldn't count on it :)

I haven't, trust me. I tried today and I just couldn't get anywhere near what I had. I was really hoping to take this quite easily this month, so far that hasn't happened :lol:

Which is a shame, because I've been playing this game for years. Had the game of the month been Bank Panic, well you see it over there.

• Like 1

UPDATE

We've decided to add a countdown link to post #1 of our Game of the Month thread. Now you know exactly how much time is left to have a shot at winning this month's title and be awarded with a champion banner to add to your signature :)

We've chosen the Honolulu Timezone as this is the latest timezone to hit Midnight. This way it is all fair and everyone gets the maximum amount of time ;).

Note: after each month the previous "Game of the Month" will become a regular hi-score game and can be played constantly and will still earn you points for our Leaderboard !

Note 2: thank you Mame Offender for notifying us about this ;)

• Like 1

"Are you threating me?! I need TP for my bunghole!"

Yung-Jedi 114,960

JJY

post-26673-0-90956800-1401567107_thumb.j

post-26673-0-97802700-1401567117_thumb.j

• Like 1

I'll have to talk to my tech guy MNMax21 for such things big pimpin. but thanks baby, I love it when you call me boss!

snap seems to be working just fine for me.

what are the bugs or known issues as I have not run into any?

I was rather pleased to get it working at all, its pretty cool.

Of course, you're from WI :P

I'll tell you one thing, Y-J.

If it weren't for your last minute 4000 pt saving throw, I would have had you.

But as it stands, I played Anteater 125 times this month, according to the MAMEUI counter. For some reason, F3 didn't reset the game on this romset, so I had to hit the Escape key every time I wanted to start over. Therefore, I was able to get an accurate count of how much work I put into this game. The 125th attempt was the best game I had, the farthest I made it, and the farthest I made it on the very first life.

Seeing as we are closing into the final hours of this month, congratulations on your first GOTM title.

ExedExes - a humble yet disappointing 114,130

post-25936-0-85833400-1401596439_thumb.p

• Like 2

But as it stands, I played Anteater 125 times this month, according to the MAMEUI counter. For some reason, F3 didn't reset the game on this romset, so I had to hit the Escape key every time I wanted to start over. Therefore, I was able to get an accurate count of how much work I put into this game. The 125th attempt was the best game I had, the farthest I made it, and the farthest I made it on the very first life.

Seeing as we are closing into the final hours of this month, congratulations on your first GOTM title.

Hi Exed!

You are an amazing gamer & honestly had me shaking in my boots.

I always felt my best was not safe with you around.

(I'm still a bit salty you topped my Tapper score, which I thought was pretty good). HA!

This Anteater game is crazy. I gave it my all today, damn near beat Anthill 15.

Thanks on the congrats, you are the ultimate high score king man!

Yung-Jedi - blood + sweat + tears = 126,520

(you gotta lick it, before you stick it)

post-26673-0-15880800-1401599376_thumb.j

post-26673-0-68105500-1401599385_thumb.j

• Like 1

Yung-Jedi 114,960

Thanks on the congrats, you are the ultimate high score king man!

Yung-Jedi - blood + sweat + tears = 126,520

(you gotta lick it, before you stick it)

What an epic fight :o this month !! You both are amazing arcade gamers !

I just can't seem to get the hang of this game :wacko: .... thank you for this amazing GOTM fight :)

And congratz Yung-Jedi on winning this game of the month edition ! You really deserve it.

Threads will be updated soon and I'll start creating your GOTM winner banner ;)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1