All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

OpenSSL Security issue.

Tempest

Here's a pretty decent list of popular websites affected by the Heartbleed vulnerability. I believe it's being updated as more sites issue their status and whether or not they are/were affected. It's probably a good time to get out there and change some passwords! :) Be safe out there everybody!

The Heartbleed Hit List: The Passwords You Need to Change Right Now

Actually they say you're supposed to wait until they fix compliance. The worst thing you can do is log on, your data will end up in the buffer then.

• 4 weeks later...

In the end, it seems like this was sort of swept under the rug.

I used the lastpass https://lastpass.com/heartbleed/ site to assist determining if there was a possible breach on sites I use, and nearly everyone had old certificates. Some of them not real old, but old enough never the less. The popular consensuses was to "wait to hear from these institutions", and guess what? I haven't heard from any of them!

So did they determine that they didn't have any possible problems, or just kept their mouth shut to limit the possible exposure any type of revelation might bring?