All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Blue Wish Resurrection Plus [PC]

DazzleHP

Okies ^_^ This is nowhere near my best, it's just the first run i did when creating the competition. My alltime is much higher :P

initials: DAZ

mode / difficulty: original

ship: Wish

Wow, that was a nice run !! You've some serious eye hand coordination skills !

I think I'll watch this run multiple times and maybe learn how to improve my game :)

• Like 1

Wow, that was a nice run !! You've some serious eye hand coordination skills !

I think I'll watch this run multiple times and maybe learn how to improve my game :)

Thanks :D But it is just average for me :P I hadn't played it for a long time and couldn't remember quite a chunk of it - the bits when i get all twitchy! ^_^ I'm like "what the what the what the... oh yeah it's this bit" heheheh Truth is though i can 1cc this on Original np :)

I was able to improve my best score :)

initials: DEN

mode / difficulty: original

ship: blue wish

attachicon.gifscreenshot.jpg

Nicely done man! That's a considerable improvement! Was that from watching my replay or have you been practising? Either way i'm impressed - using Wish too :) "Not good at shmups"... :lol:

• Like 1

Hey guys. Finally got my cab back up to snuff (well enough) and got to play this game for a few minutes. I'll get some better scores when I get more time.

Initials: CEL

Mode / Difficulty: Original

Ship: Blue Wish

post-5530-0-06373700-1398300369_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Hey guys. Finally got my cab back up to snuff (well enough) and got to play this game for a few minutes. I'll get some better scores when I get more time.

Initials: CEL

Ship: Blue Wish

attachicon.gifBlue Wish Res Plus 2014-04-23 17-33-28-27.png

Welcome to the comp celly! :D Nice 1st submission! I have no doubt you'll bring it when you have some time ;)

@GC/Draco - looks like you have a new rival on your hands, and he means business! :)

*Updated OP, DB.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

First post for this one. Dazzle this is a top quality find. Thanks for pointing it out to us. Do you have any more recommendations? I have played some of the TouHou games. They are good too.

I've moved your post to the correct thread ;) Nice score Jedah. Puts you in second place !!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

First post for this one. Dazzle this is a top quality find. Thanks for pointing it out to us. Do you have any more recommendations? I have played some of the TouHou games. They are good too.

I have many, many more! :D Danmaku/Doujin is what i do! ^_^ Nice first submission man - it's good to see someone else picking this up and realising just how good it is :) And i thought it was dead! :P

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't played this game in years did they update it since like 2010?

I think there was a slight update in 2011 which put it to V1.11 but i think it was mainly a replay fix so it's still basically the same. I love it though! :D I think the dev has been working on the 3rd installment of Eden for the last 3 years, so can't wait to try that baby out!

Dazzle this is a top quality find. Thanks for pointing it out to us. Do you have any more recommendations? I have played some of the TouHou games. They are good too.

Try both Eden titles from the same dev ;) They're both pretty awesome! I may start a Danmaku comp one of these days, with a few gems to choose from. Who knows :)

EDIT - oh, and TiF, please give me a reason to do a no-miss run :P

• 1 month later...

A little improvement...I was killed just before beating the level's boss <_<:blink:

Ship: Wish

initials: DEN

I'm starting to like this game :)

Getting closer to a second place spot B)

Ship: Wish

initals: DEN

post-10451-0-72518700-1417033282_thumb.j

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

I think there was a slight update in 2011 which put it to V1.11 but i think it was mainly a replay fix so it's still basically the same. I love it though! :D I think the dev has been working on the 3rd installment of Eden for the last 3 years, so can't wait to try that baby out!

Try both Eden titles from the same dev ;) They're both pretty awesome! I may start a Danmaku comp one of these days, with a few gems to choose from. Who knows :)

EDIT - oh, and TiF, please give me a reason to do a no-miss run :P

Here you go, buddy:

25,635,627 - keyboard will try with controller now that it works.

@gimme - i am using a ps4 controller and a xboxone controller. Game does not recognize either controller. I have no more 360 wired. Xpadder doesn't recognize the ps4 and there is different input used on the xbox1 controller. Xpadder see's it but does not know how to handle values (i.e. not an analog controller message)

edit: I figured it out. upon closing xpadder i noticed it said vjoy. I had installed some old drivers either for the xbox or ps4 way before you were all born. I removed vjoy from device manager (i probably could have ticked a setting in xpadder) and now xpadder see's this.

I keep using xpadder as a reference just incase games dont' support my controllers.

post-27063-0-06600000-1417118318_thumb.p

• Like 1

@ tif: I've used a wired xbox360 controller to play this game. I also own a wireless version so I'll test your findings tomorrow :)

I can't update your score right away. I'm back at my setup tomorrow. Maybe Dazz can update your score in the meantime ;)

Nice score Tif !!

Haven't given much time to this game but it is very fun. I need to take guard off and or use my bombs with the right button. Kept using the wrong button.

Nice one man! I've been waiting for a reason to no miss this so thanks for that ^_^ And that 25m with KB is impressive man seriously :o

BOMBS: There are two uses for the bombs - if you use a bomb while normal shot or no button is pressed you will get the standard bomb with max invincibility time. If however you use a bomb while "focus" is pressed you will get the power-up shot with half the invincibility time.

Can't wait to see your scores now you can use bombs effectively B) BTW i also prefer to play with Guard off, but thought it was a bit hardcore and wanted people to come back :P I'll most def come and challenge you on this! Not sure when as i'm currently playing around 30 games regularly lol but i will, know that i will ;)

*Updated OP, DB.