All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Golden Axe

Actually I don't have too much of an idea what I'm talking about, other than I gather HP Sauce is kinda sorta a rough equivalent of A1 Sauce in the States, and Marmite tastes (and smells) like ... sweaty gym socks? What can I say I'm a wanna-be Brit!!

Billy Mitchell makes me want to puke in my mouth and choke on it. ;) PS: Although I do know of brown sauce (we are what the swanky food network people call 'foodies'), I thought you were just a huge fan of HP computers. Lol!

Heh well there is actually some history behind the Brown Sauce, and it was originally why i chose 'HP' as a suffix to my nick (bear in mind i've used it for 10 yrs-ish):

HP Brown Sauce was originally called "Daddy's Sauce", before everything became politically correct! And i know what you're thinking, but it gets better :D Say it fast and you get "Daddy Sauce"... remember i was young... I got massive joy knowing secretly that's what it meant :ph34r: A few years later (after everything became politically correct) they re-marketed it as "HP Sauce. Proper British." And so that is the excuse, *ahem* *cough*, reason i give today.

PS What is A1 Sauce, and what is this "Billy Mitchell" deterrent?

-i'm too sorry for the hijack!

• 2 weeks later...

Any hoo ... congrats once again to Mame Offender on a remarkable Golden Axe win!

Thank you! It didnt come overnight, that's for sure.

On to my favorite shmup by far, DoDonPachi.

KRC is the first one to bust through the 20 million point tape!! Im hoping a bunch more hop in as well! Getting to

20 mil is huge because of the free man accompanied by 6 panic button opportunities.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I never played this before, but I've certainly heard of it (not just from this competition). This was an interesting venture. I played my first credit and died before I made it to the boss. The 2nd time I made it through to the 2nd stage and had the 2nd to last place on the in-game board. Now that I was more familiar with it, I tried again, and actually made it to the point where you're fighting a knight as a boss. I think it said Level 5 but I only remember waking up and having my potions stolen twice. Oh well. Here's my score:

Score: 67.5

Initials: N/A

post-569-0-32148000-1423606816_thumb.png

I never played this before, but I've certainly heard of it (not just from this competition). This was an interesting venture. I played my first credit and died before I made it to the boss. The 2nd time I made it through to the 2nd stage and had the 2nd to last place on the in-game board. Now that I was more familiar with it, I tried again, and actually made it to the point where you're fighting a knight as a boss. I think it said Level 5 but I only remember waking up and having my potions stolen twice. Oh well. Here's my score:

Score: 67.5

Initials: N/A

Nice score Han......wait <_< ....I'm in last place now :mellow:....

Note to myself: "Let's play some Golden Axe this week ! " :P

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 1 year later...

I'm back! Well, sort of.

I just submitted this score at the Yolympics, and they're using the same settings we are here. This is my 2nd one-credit completion in the tournament, and to finally say I have beaten this game is awesome.

ExedExes - 242.5

B1JfR3m.png

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...