All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

"Arcadables" - Top console games for cabs + arcade sticks

stigzler

Headersmall.png

Wondering which console and handheld games play well on a cab or using an arcade stick?

Want to know what type of arcade controls can be used with each game?

Want to browse or contribute setup notes for games?

This is a small project I've set up to try and collate peoples' experience with setting up console games on arcade cabs. Users can contribute games onto this 'database' and share with others their ratings for ease-of-setup and a game's suitability for a cab.

I found myself in the position of finishing (ish!?) my cab, but then found I wasn't sure which were the best games to put onto it. Peoples' recommendations were dotted all over forums, so thought I'd invite the marvelous cab + arcade building community to contribute to this centralized repository.

Features:

• Star ratings for various features
  • Sort games by various columns
  • Filter results by platform, game type, type of cab controls etc.
  • Links to more detailed setup notes such as plugin settings for the game etc....

Screenshot:

cabsoles.png

I'll be contributing as I go along, finding games that play well on my cab. Would be great if others could add their recommendations too.

Click this link here to go to the page:

https://sites.google.com/site/alienarcade74/top-console-to-cab-games

Click this link to go direct to the contribution form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hIFwO3gF3ekK-heudoEAZhq5Q_bCOgxEh0aJ3qMIlj8/viewform?entry.2133690561=magomame&entry.1202225771&entry.362976823&entry.1053481385&entry.774449246&entry.2013513245&entry.283837065

I'll also be posting in this initial post the Top 10 Games for cabs as the database changes.

Hope you guys can help out!!! Oh and feedback welcome!!!

Top 10 Games for Arcade Cabinets

:( To follow when got 10 games on the list!! :wacko:

• Like 1