All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Welcome to The Arena!...

DazzleHP

Welcome to The Arena!

This is a place for members to create and organise your very own competitions/battles/tournements on any platform you desire. If you've had the urge to spark some rivalries, had a great idea for a tournement or you just want to see if you are the NES god you always thought you were, this is the place to do it!

Who, When, Where, Why is entirely up to you - it's your competition so you decide the rules! We do however have some basic guidelines for you to follow:

• You must follow the GameEx forum General Rules at all times. This includes no mention of where or how to obtain illegal roms, or any links to sites that host them. You have been warned.
  • It is up to the competition creator to keep the thread updated with relevant info regarding the competition and its participants.
  • We understand that in such an environment members will want to taunt each other with banter and "trash talk". This is acceptable as long it doesn't get personal or end in flamewars. You may be subject to disciplinary action if you do! Refer back to the general rules for more info.
  • Any disputes are to be settled maturely amongst yourselves. The HS Mods will not act as babysitters.

For some great tips and advice on how to run an efficient competition checkout GC's Organising Your Own Competition guide. For a working example you can examine the highly successful Shoot 'Em up Tourney hosted by GC and Wolfman.

If you can follow these simple rules then go ahead and battle it out! If you have any questions or concerns then feel free to PM either GC, Han or Dazz and we'll do our best to assist you.

Game on!
~The HS Team.

• Like 1