All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

1.75-1.76 issue

randr

neither helped. funny thing is even the super long delay still did not allow VP to clear dmd or ledwiz outputs like VP direct run. I know that NVram saved back in the first few releases1.50 days as i changed a lot of tables to 5 ball while running through pinballx.... could it be related to having VP and vpinmame installed in program files folders? I do have admin rights on everything full rights on all security on all the folders...I could try and "move" VP and Vpinmame to root to see if it fixes problem but would need to image my hard drive first or you think thats not it?

BTW everything else has been perfect! the strange crashs are gone for some time now! runs great!!! :)

I don't think its a security thing if VP is actually closing but I know despite file rights PX does need to run as admin with recent versions of VP as VP requires admin.

Could you test running PX and VP in a window and see what happens when the player windows closes or if it does?

Just did some more testing and if the popup exit window is visible in VP it won't close the player window. So if your exit key is set to escape what I did won't help. I will look into that but try and provide me some more feedback based on this and my post above.