All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

1.75-1.76 issue

randr

Using your last test file from post #46 and using the final version of VP 9.2.1 found here http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=8792

I am still not able to save high scores consistently and it is still not letting go of the LedWiz last commands on exit. I have tried to change the pause and exit to the same key "Q" in my case and it still will not kill the LedWiz.

I have also been running the DX9 Beta build 11 tonight. I think that the DX9 is ready for me to run full time as it makes everything so much smoother and game play is way more consistent. I have only come across a few minor graphical glitches on the 140 tables I run. I would like to tell you Tom that this fixes my issues but it does not. I understand that you can not invest time into testing betas as they will surely change but I just thought I would note this.

Thanks for looking into this Tom

100% fixed ... I am using the file from post #55 and have set my pause and exit keys to "E" instead of "Q" and it WORKS. Save games 100% of the time of the 6 I was able to get a high score. Just a note that this is with DX9 test build 11 but I don't think that makes a difference. I can now use my Run After command for something else ... ledblinky to have an attract mode with music :):D

Thanks Tom and randr for working this out. Love PinballX and the great support.

Randr - did this properly shutdown LEDwiz also? Or do you still need the ledoff.bat at exit?

VP recently added a Press and hold the exit key for 2 seconds (Esc or "Exit Game" assigned key) feature to exit table and VP. Might be useful if this issue is not solved completely

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?s=8580edb108d90498329da7a09a4032f1&showtopic=27210&hl=

did not solve ledwiz/real dmd not clearing but a simple script does take care of that. I have ipac2 ps2 version so holding button does nothing for me...im happy with this version as it does save nvram now and that was main goal

The LedWiz is shutting off for me perfectly as that was my main concern and untill I read this topic I did not know about the games not saving consistently.