All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hi GC. RU was a first time run and i happened to beat the current highscore there. This was my best effort and a personal best. I generally do not play games to play games. That may sound weird. I will replay games in competitions and leagues. That's what i did here. Nice change of pace. I don't really plan on hitting and running but then again if i put up a good effort there isn't really much to do unless someone beats it. I don't care for all of the games (donkey kong and such) so i won't be playing those games.

Thank you for the warm-welcome and kind words.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Juno First - 127,480

Weird title, weird game.

It kind of reminds me a bit of the Williams smash hit Defender, except it is a vertical shooter.

Overall, good gameplay and fun to play!

post-25790-0-24261600-1418335657_thumb.j

Juno First - 127,480

Weird title, weird game...and fun to play

Like we say in Dutch "Een beetje vreemd, maar wel lekker".

Tough to translate...it's a typical Dutch phrase ;) ....something like "A bit odd but tasty" :huh::P ....I agree, it's a weird game indeed but fun to play :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

First Submission after setting up the Competition list on my Cab :)

initials: BBS

Welcome to our Hi-Score Competition Buzzin69 !

In addition to my first PM I've sent you some more info about our Hi-Score Forum :)

Nice first Juno submission ! Close to beating my score :blink:

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 4 weeks later...

Another game not worth submitting a score for. I liked this game too though. Kinda like a vertical version of Defender.

Score: 39,790

Initials: HAN

A game not worth submitting a score for but you did like the game :blink: ..?? Maybe I misunderstood :huh:

I agree there is a resemblance with Defender :)Alien landing ships, using warp and a chance to save humans ^_^

Could you please update a few of your own threads Han ? I've a few other things to do this evening ;) Found some spare time and updated all threads...I didn't want to risk either of us missing or forgetting to update a thread with so many scores ;)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Yeah, I'm actually on my way to work so I won't be posting anymore today. Been a good run, trying to get back into the swing of things. When I said it wasn't worth posting, I was referring to the score, not the game.

Thank you Han :) Again, it's very nice to see you back competing and I hope to see many more of your hi-scores :)

For your info > I've updated pretty much all your hi-score submissions. If you could please update Choplifter, Crystal Castles, Donkey Kong Jr., Lady Bug and GAPlus. Thanks buddy ! Found some spare time and updated all threads...I didn't want to risk either of us missing or forgetting to update a thread with so many scores ;). I hope you don't mind.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It's a great game, and that's why I like our competition.  Friends posting suggestions for games nobody ever heard of.

I hate to do this to you buddy, but I can't accept this score at this time.  Your image is cut off where the credit indicator is.  Rules are rules, and we have to make sure everybody follows them.  It looks like you got pretty far in the game too (Level 11) but without a number showing how many credits you have left, we have to ban this submission.  Any chance you could take another shot at it, and post a screenshot with your initials AND the credit counter? :)  Also, have you tried taking an ingame screenshot, rather than a photo? 

Thanks for understanding!

On 4/13/2018 at 6:17 PM, Floyd Turbo said:

Sorry about the credit and name issue. I should have read the rules. On the other hand, I beat my personal best. 73,890.  Sometimes it’s hard to get the whole screen in when your playing on a 105” projector. Lol

B9576D1F-0322-4B62-855E-BCA047D86418.jpeg

Nice Setup and welcome!  I have a projector setup as well....it is wonderful!