All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PLUG-IN] PINemHi LeaderBoard (works with pinballx version 1.76 and up)

Dna Disturber

I didn't develop this plugin but I believe he's using the table exit function to submit scores. You would have to PM the developer to know for sure though.

Last time I used this was over a year ago and in Hyperpin, If i remember right on exit it would ask you to submit your score or not. I will send him a PM now, thanks for the reply :)

• 2 years later...

Hi, I just found this based on PinballX including it by default with 2.85

I seem to have things working per the logs, but quesiton.. Am I supposed to be able to see any scores onscreen in PinballX?  I found info under Information, but was wondering if any scores are supposed to be displayed beyond pressing information on a table?

Thanks

New version of pinemhi leaderboard plugin for pinballx, version 1.3.1 (read the instructions to get it working properly)

This allows you to send hiscores to website www.pinemhi.com/hiscores.php to see how you score in comparison to others (normal scores as well as special scores , for instance loops,martians defeated).

They don't have to be scores higher than the hiscores on the table though (except for the special scores)....

You can also do challenges...and receive badges for certain achievements, and there is a cup standing. (also for country)

I'm also in the proces of group creation. This will allow 2 to 10 players to only see their scores and cup standings to see who is the best player from this group (not there yet but soon, I hope) :D

Dna Disturber

I submitted the following enhancement request:

If Tom implements such a feature, how can it be integrated into the Leaderboard for the individual to see the various leaderboards and scores? 

Hi Draco1962,

If you mean the hiscore table then it would be no problem, as that information is already available (pinemhi) on the cabinet

If you actually mean the pinemhi leaderboard (online scoring database) then i've got some work to do. That information would be coming from the online database (using a plugin perhaps with read-only rights user). Not my regular field of work but who knows maybe i can learn something in the proces :)

That would be awesome though as you could have a top 10 score comparison with your friends or see your own hiscores (those that are not high enough for the hiscore table).
Badges you've earned would be possible, challenges you did (maybe even challenges could be started from your cabinet)....but that would take some serious amount of time though:unsure:

The scores could possibly be toggled on/off with a keypress overlaying the user's existing image on the topper or backglass. Could use a 60-70% black opaque image to overlay for contrast against a light-colored font so that the topper or backglass image shows through or could be solid.

Here are some suggestions of what the RSS feed scroll could include:

Leaderboard: Table name-ROM name-#1 high score-User name

Country Cup: Scroll the Position Number-Country Name-Cumulative Points/%

PINemHi LeaderBoard News: Small news bites

Main display could consist of user's badges to date, tables/scores submitted and ranking for each table.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay , so I managed to get the hiscores from the online database (on start and exit of a game)
It can produce (these can be set optionally in pinemhi leaderboard.ini):
Top10 Personal Scores
Best Personal Special Scores
Top10 friend scores (you can set your friends in ini file)
Top10 cup scores (it also let's you see your rank when you are not in the top10)
Top10 best scores

All these are written to directories under plugins\Pinemhi Leaderboard in different directories
They are written as txt files under the romname. So best is to scan all dirs under Plugins\Pinemhi Leaderboard\ to find the romname.txt as you have multiple of them.
also very handy if i add other scores under the main dir Plugins\Pinemhi Leaderboard\.

Maybe these score outputs can be rotated on topper or perhaps it is also possible to add them on the information tab on table selection
The output has been optimized to be displayed centered (score and usernames are all fixed length)

I will add the plugin here , maybe someone can try it out......hopefully we'll see the online scores  integrated in pinballx ...
If this works i can also include trophy/achievements/badges for tables which you can see on your own cab (or pc)

There are already badges online to be achieved, see screenshot below
https://www.gameex.info/forums/screenshots/monthly_04_2014/ef567793fb9846f0f2c66a8bcd8c5c16-badges.png

:cheers:

PINemHi Leaderboard Plugin Version 2.0 Test.zip

• Thanks 2