All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Bomb Jack

Here is my attempt at Bomb Jack!

Score: 63,040

Initials: HAN

And actually, if it's all the same to everybody.. I'm tired so I think I'm done playing for a bit. I'll try and get some more scores posted soon.

Again, nice to see you back competing. Looking forward to your hi-score submissions !

About Bomb Jack > make sure to read MO's reply here and here. I noticed you got to Round 7 with your 63K run. If you follow MO's gameplay hints you can really boost your score. I was able to boost my score to 154K (Round 4).

Good luck Han !

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Don't forget this:

- don't just aimlessly go around and get bombs.  Keep close attention to the bombs containing lit fuses. They offer a sweet reward pointwise.  50 K for all 23 fused bombs, down to 10 K for 20 fuses.  

Practice the characters movements.  Remember: this dude has a cape on, he flies to where he wants to go.  When you have a row of horizontal bombs, if the path is clear, you can grab the first one a little high or even center height.  Then, push the fire button quickly while pushing the joystick left or right.  You can get 3 in a row quickly.  

- the birds (see upload photo #2) are predictable and easy to avoid. They basically move a certain distance in two directions and sometimes only one direction.  Then, they will stop, find your location and do the same over again.  So, if done right, you can kind of 'bait' him to out of your path.

- look for the "E".  It looks very similar to the "B", probably on purpose to get you to take your eyes off your character.  Expect it to fall into play at around the third or 4th board.

- sometimes you have to just collect the bombs out of order and safely get yourself to the next board.  Keep this in mind. ( Ex vehemently agrees with this, see prior posts)

MO

1480504875549-1451242624.jpg

1480504908624-103360796.jpg

• Like 1

I say new Happs=Cheating.  :P LOL!! Just kidding.  I bet anything that if I had an actual control panel instead of a gamepad, I'd probably do a lot better to.  Something about the way you play these games just requires you to use a stick and buttons (with your fingers) instead of thumbs.  Good job!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...