All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Puzzle Bobble

Can you maybe take another picture then with the same type background, just so we can be sure? It's just for legitimacy sake, not that we have reason to distrust you. :) Thanks for being a trooper. LOL

@ Han: I don't think we should distrust Mame Offender's submission (any longer). The screenshot he has submitted seems ok to me. It's like Mame Offender said: it's the timing of the screenshot which makes the background black. Come to think of it, I've experienced this myself when taking a snaphot. Everything else seems ok.

Mame Offender is an enthusiastic hi-score member and I don't think it's necessary to ask him to post yet another screenshot. He's a nice bloke and I have no reason to distrust his submission.

I've awarded him the Leaderboard points. I hope you're ok with that Han ;)

@ Gimme Classics - I am 100% sure that this is the right version. It might have been the timing of the photo that made you do a double take. But nonetheless, I played the correct version which is Japan B system.

@ Mame Offender: See reaction above. Sorry for distrusting your submission. Everything seems to be A-Ok :)

Updated Leaderboard

Next time has come. I got some nice grape clusters on 2 occasions. Dropped a 13 bubble for a cool 40,960 today. Time reaps huge rewards as well!. You just have to learn how to confidently create your "cluster", all while being as quick as you can about it. I find myself struggling through the 8th and only got the the 9th once.

post-25790-0-80008200-1394194877_thumb.j

post-25790-0-82381200-1394194908_thumb.j

post-25790-0-38883800-1394194979_thumb.j

Next time has come. I got some nice grape clusters on 2 occasions. Dropped a 13 bubble for a cool 40,960 today. Time reaps huge rewards as well!. You just have to learn how to confidently create your "cluster", all while being as quick as you can about it. I find myself struggling through the 8th and only got the the 9th once.

Oh shit. I didn't even gain any ground on the leaderboard. :(

Nice score though ! A solid third place.

Thanks for the colorful screenshots ;)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

This game was suggested by Adultery and requested to be made a game in our competition "ahead of schedule". We like this game so much we decided to go along with the request. Enjoy!

*Ahem* I was the one who suggested it, due to Adultery wanting a Puzzle game.

But anyways, Read 'em and weep, boys: 2,271,550

It's still an 1/8th of the world record.

post-25878-0-67080700-1394747686_thumb.p

• Like 1

.Ouch! aren't you supposed to buy these fellas a drink before you bend them o... :lol:

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

• Like 1

:o:o:o:o That's an amazing score !! Congratz Murve !! This one is VERY tough to beat -_-

Updated LB

Thank ya. I've had a lot of practice playing intense multiplayer matches with my roommate, who is a Puzzle Bobble fiend, which is definitely the best way to master any puzzle game. I'd honestly never played Single-Player mode before this competition.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My first Hi score post. :D

Initials: DAV

Score: 146700

Level: 8

Welcome to the comp!

I'm sure Dennis (GimmeClassics) has PM'ed you by now, but just in case - make sure to head over to the Poll Thread at some point to vote for next months added game. You can also use that thread to nominate any games you'd like to see added to our competition. They will all get their chance in the poll eventually ;)

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.