All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Puzzle Bobble

Puzzle Bobble
Puzzle Bobble Leaderboard

POSITION USER NAME TOTAL SCORE
1 DonPedro 10,814,220 DonPedro's Hi-Score Entry
2 ExedExes 5,569,140 ExedExes's Hi-Score Entry
3 murve33 4,551,300 murve33's Hi-Score Entry
4 Yung-Jedi 4,320,810 Yung-Jedi's Hi-Score Entry
5 Luigimaker 3,965,240 Luigimaker's Hi-Score Entry
6 GimmeClassics 2,765,380 GimmeClassics's Hi-Score Entry
7 jedah 1,683,380 jedah's Hi-Score Entry
8 helpman 229,690 helpman's Hi-Score Entry
9 wolfman24 211,720 wolfman24's Hi-Score Entry
10 Mame Offender 201,560 Mame Offender's Hi-Score Entry
Last Updated by hansolo77: 03-14-2019

plus10.jpg

1. rtkiii - 157,740 (link)
  2. hansolo77 - 134,220 (link)
  3. Adultery - 131,960 (link)
  4. DazzleHP - 129,180 (link)

Please use these settings when submitting a hi-score for Puzzle Bobble:

ROMSet: Puzzle Bobble (Japan, B-System) / pbobble
Special Rules: Continues are NOT allowed!

--> Note: There are no dip switches for this game, so feel free to play as normal. Please remember though not to use Continues!

# you can change your Mame dip switch settings by following this guide > link
# you can make a printscreen of your hi-score screen by following this guide > link
# general rules for submitting you hi-score > link
# the above settings are the default Twin Galaxies settings > pending

Lol, I was just about to say.. "You didn't update?!" hehe no probs.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Also, I hate you for beating my score :P I got lucky on one of the rounds where the first ball it gave me was the one I needed clear at the top, got a HUGE bonus for completing the level in 1 second. :)

• Like 1

Lol, I was just about to say.. "You didn't update?!" hehe no probs.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Also, I hate you for beating my score :P I got lucky on one of the rounds where the first ball it gave me was the one I needed clear at the top, got a HUGE bonus for completing the level in 1 second. :)

Thanks for updating Han :)

Sorry for beating your score. I really like this game !!

I never used to play puzzle games on arcades... we considered them "games for girls" LOL :D we were rude boys playing shinobi, final fight, dungeons&dragons, knights of the round... but puzzle games? no way! we were BOYS! :D

That being said, here's my best score so far :D

post-14523-0-67252500-1392844266_thumb.j

Maybe you have it filtered out because it is JAPANESE. See if you can run it manually. Might just be a GameEx config.

Good score BTW helpman. I'm definitely going to play this some more when I get the chance. :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Seems like the FTP for the High Score database is down, or at least it is for me. I've manually entered your score in the OP, but the DB and RSS will have to be updated later.

• Like 1

Yeah I loaded up the program but it just sat there on the banner screen without loading the program. I figure it was timing out trying to log in or something. I'll try back later after dinner if I remember, or maybe somebody else can have better luck.

I never used to play puzzle games on arcades... we considered them "games for girls" LOL :D we were rude boys playing shinobi, final fight, dungeons&dragons, knights of the round... but puzzle games? no way! we were BOYS! :D

That being said, here's my best score so far :D

Nice score helpman !! Almost top spot :)

I'm a boy and I like this puzzle game...and I'm not ashamed of myself -_-:P

this is PB 1 right...not PB2 :)

I cannot seem to get PB1 to work on my cabinet

I've sent you a PM. Maybe we can figure something out...

All works now..

Updated DB, RSS

I'm glad everything works again :)

Updated LB

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh. I remember this one. I used to play it at the bowling alley after Saturday afternoon bowling!

V 0.122

default settings

post-25790-0-07473500-1393966506_thumb.j

post-25790-0-69246100-1393966535_thumb.j

I've played this on many platforms in my time but strangely never arcade. I put it down to my pennies being very precious! :P

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

***EDIT*** - Mame Offender, your screenshot is very different to everyone elses! Are you sure you are playing the right version?

***EDIT by GC*** - Mame Offender, your 50 Leaderpoints will be awarded as soon as we have heard from you :)UPDATE: points have been awarded > link

I've played this on many platforms in my time but strangely never arcade. I put it down to my pennies being very precious! :P

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

***EDIT*** - Mame Offender, your screenshot is very different to everyone elses! Are you sure you are playing the right version?

***EDIT by GC*** - Mame Offender, your 50 Leaderpoints will be awarded as soon as we have heard from you :)

@ Gimme Classics - I am 100% sure that this is the right version. It might have been the timing of the photo that made you do a double take. But nonetheless, I played the correct version which is Japan B system.