All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

pinball machine

simbamame

WANTED ... a pinball machine any condition working or not. Uk only.

WANTED: Tom's Funhouse pinball machine. :P

Planning to make a pincab? I'm looking around for a used/decommissioned pinball machine also, preferably something older that I can completely redesign but use the structure itself. Kind of like a refurbished cab. :-)

Exactly m8, I did build a digital pincab but just didnt look right, so having a basic shell that I could redesign but have the structure there would be a great help. I have all the bits to go inside just need the box to house it.

I bet I could build a refurb a lot cheaper, the displays and DMD are where it tends to get expensive.

I'm going o can find one with a working dmd in it already.

I like the fact that the computer is showing a picture that looks almost identical to the picture that he was taking. Has anyone ever measured a pinball cabinet? Could you fit a 32" LCD or LED sideways in the guts of one. That would be ideal.

I like the fact that the computer is showing a picture that looks almost identical to the picture that he was taking.

I think this guy is some kinda dark web king - as evidenced by his existential PC photo. I did find a flaw though.. a way into the matrix. See below:

freaky_screensaver.png

It's picture in picture in picture (in picture).

I had no idea this took on a life of it's own while I was away....lol.

stigzler, on 20 Feb 2014 - 5:07 PM, said: I think this guy is some kinda dark web king.

Well, my wife does have an ear to the door at all times. Taking over? You have no idea...Muahahaha. I'm someone who never used a computer in school, never wanted one as I thought they were taking over our lives and couldn't do anything for ourselves because of them. How right I was... I literally bought a laptop one day and decided to learn computers. Taught myself windows, programming, (where's the pirate emote?), etc. This late 2008. I was still teaching myself windows when I built my first controller. But I knew wiring and keypresses.

Flash forward: I'm a vp author of at least 15 tables, a website (3rd), and that desktop you see- I built it, and it's not even my first build. My first build was a Dell LattitudeD620 laptop. It went out, and I decided to get one with a bad screen and change all the parts (including the processor).

Now if You'll excuse me I'm waiting for a call from Commisioner Gordon on the Batphone (™).

Who took my Schlitz!!

Here's a more recent pic.

post-23093-0-46969100-1393315397_thumb.p

• 4 months later...

I think this guy is some kinda dark web king - as evidenced by his existential PC photo. I did find a flaw though.. a way into the matrix. See below:

freaky_screensaver.png

Thats no matrix, we passed then. When? Just now. were at now now!

post-3598-0-29147400-1404824271_thumb.jp

(I know this is an old thread, but I could not resist :lol: )

• 4 weeks later...