All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[SPECIAL BETA] GameEx Online

Tom Speirs

Loading / Exit table(s) and Shut down features work great. Tested from my phone.

As far as the Facebook posting goes There are three option boxes that pop up. The first two and have to basically click "Okay" in order to allow GameEx Online to post the link to my page. The third option - GameEx Online would like to manage your pages - I don't understand. If I allow this option - I find nothing under the Pages section relating to GameEx Online at all. However I have found Game Ex in my Apps Center under "Your Apps" Is the third option (manage pages) really needed?

Also attached is a small screen shot of a table without a known picture - since my file naming was obviously altered not matching what the game name should actually be. The picture in the preview just really looks odd and out of place to me. It seems to be the "No Image" default. Perhaps that should be changed to a PinballX logo?

post-25820-0-73312400-1391148794_thumb.j

Im not really sure about Facebook access rights to be honest. Facebook aps are new to me. I am assuming it does need access to manage pages in order to post to pages. It would make sense although its annoying that it prompts you twice and I am not really sure... Thanks for reporting the no image issue. Ill get that fixed up with a PinballX logo.

For me I had to launch a pinball table for it to display my game card. Before that I couldn't see it either.

Edit: I do see your game card listed.

Hy'ya guys!

I going nuts here. Have uploaded to PX 1.73, but I cant get how I can creat a game card for pinballX.

On the http://online.gameex.com/default.aspx site I see people listed, but how do I get in to the club?

I got how to do it on the GameEX FE, but not for PX.

Help anyone? :D

Thanks open6l, but that's super odd though I cant see my self in theat list. (But that's might be caus I'm logged in though!) :D

Where do I see the BB code to insert in my signature then?

/Mr. Noobington :D

got it, but I can't see my self in the list

and, as I mighty be visible to others, I still don't know where

to find the bb-link to insert in my signature.

Nothing to find in my profile (though I have to admit - beer no 7 ;) )

Cheers, and thanks for your quick replies guys!