All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

BUG: theme & wizard

rdayen

hello

there is a big bug in the wizard install

when you choose a theme, if it is not already download, you have a error windows.

The pbm is after that it is impossible to choose another theme, everytime i m going back to the wizard and try to choose a theme (not the download page, the page after) i have the same error, so impossible to change the theme...

only think i can do is to reinstall everything

I'm sorry but i cannot give you the exact error but I have it everytime...

running win7 64b and gameex 13.20 (paid version)

Sorry you are having issues with the program.

When reporting a possible GameEx bug or error, please ensure you submit a copy of your log.txt and gameex.ini file so we may quickly assist you. Please refer to this link for additional information.

unfortunately I think the fix in the latest release is only for new installs. For existing installs you can replace the default themes by downloading the offline install from http://www.gameex.com

PS: Sorry, that's because I only speak English and don't have the resources for a professional translation. It is Google translate. I figured it was better than nothing. Maybe nothing is better?

which release ?i m using 13.20...

also the french version of the wizard is... like google translate :blink:

If i m correcting the xml can i sent i to you so you can distribute a better version ?

I think that Tom misunderstood you. If you would like to do a French translation, that would be great. Attach it to a post, and I will make sure that Tom sees it. :)