All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Damn...you're submitting some pretty big scores !! Almost 500K....nice !! B)

I like to think I had something to do with it, but when it comes to Time Pilot, it's a bit of pride for me because I thought I knew and got as far as one could on that game. Stage 16 is the start of the 4th loop!

That score will be safe for now. How long, who knows?

Oh man, this is a blast!! All these titles to choose from!! We have some really good ones, no doubt about it!!

Anyways,down to business. I think if I push, I could get close to the end of the second loop on TP. But for now, I will settle for making it to board 7.

ps. Dip switches adjusted to competition settings.

post-25790-0-97787100-1392823838_thumb.j

post-25790-0-48766400-1392823876_thumb.j

Oh man, this is a blast!! All these titles to choose from!! We have some really good ones, no doubt about it!!

Anyways,down to business. I think if I push, I could get close to the end of the second loop on TP. But for now, I will settle for making it to board 7.

Nice score Mame Offender !! No. 4 at the Time Pilot hi-score table !

Nice signature text btw...I couldn't agree more :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is definitely a game where you can get on a roll and go a long way. This is my best to date.

v 0.122

custom dips ------------------------------------>>>>post-25790-0-27857300-1395003159_thumb.j

post-25790-0-90998800-1395003123_thumb.j

This is definitely a game where you can get on a roll and go a long way. This is my best to date.

v 0.122

custom dips ------------------------------------>>>>attachicon.gifIMG_20140316_0201041.jpg

The only rolls i get on with this game is eye-rolling :P I used to be so good at this when i was a kid now i completely suck. Gets depressing when your aged brain can't do what it used to ^_^

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you shoot only the planes in the group attack you will have the opportunity to rescue more parachuters. After 5 rescues you will get 5k thereafter. I have gotten upwards of 50k after level one (1918).

• Like 1

If you shoot only the planes in the group attack you will have the opportunity to rescue more parachuters. After 5 rescues you will get 5k thereafter. I have gotten upwards of 50k after level one (1918).

Thank you for the game playing hints MO ! I'll definitely try to boost my score. I really like this game :)

It felt good to return to this again!

Yes, doing what M.O. said to do in the first stage is very lucrative. First stage of the second loop? Not so much.

I too had 6 lives, but also burned them all on Stage 9. Just made it to 10.

ExedExes - 370,300

post-25936-0-88519400-1408073438_thumb.p

It felt good to return to this again!

Yes, doing what M.O. said to do in the first stage is very lucrative. First stage of the second loop? Not so much.

I too had 6 lives, but also burned them all on Stage 9. Just made it to 10.

ExedExes - 370,300

Nice score ExedExes :) You've climbed the ladder to the # 2 spot B)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...