All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Time Pilot
Time Pilot Leaderboard

POSITION USER NAME TOTAL SCORE
1 KRC 485,100 KRC's Hi-Score Entry
2 ExedExes 370,300 ExedExes's Hi-Score Entry
3 Mame Offender 342,000 Mame Offender's Hi-Score Entry
4 ehuonder 208,000 ehuonder's Hi-Score Entry
5 GeorgeT 184,100 GeorgeT's Hi-Score Entry
6 rtkiii 130,800 rtkiii's Hi-Score Entry
7 murve33 130,100 murve33's Hi-Score Entry
8 helpman 123,700 helpman's Hi-Score Entry
9 jedah 113,500 jedah's Hi-Score Entry
10 GimmeClassics 105,400 GimmeClassics's Hi-Score Entry
Last Updated by GimmeClassics: 08-20-2018

plus10.jpg

1. hansolo77 - 103,700 (link)
  2. DazzleHP - 78,000 points (link)
  3. wolfman24 - 65,600 points (link

Please use these settings when submitting a hi-score for Time Pilot:

ROMSet: timeplt
Lives: 3
Bonus Life: 20,000 / 60,000
Difficulty: 3

Make sure to change "Bonus Life" to 20,000 / 60,000 and "Difficulty" to 3. Other settings are default !

# you can change your Mame dip switch settings by following this guide > link
# you can make a printscreen of your hi-score screen by following this guide > link
# general rules for submitting you hi-score > link
# the above settings are the default Twin Galaxies settings > see attached file

~GC

tgts.pdf

Thank you ehuonder for choosing Time Pilot as your favorite game

We want to reward our hi-score contestants with the possibility to add a personal favorite hi-score game !

Ehuonder was chosen for this month's free game !!

We invite you to compete for a good Leaderboard position and be the next one to choose your favorite game in February :)

Happy hi-scoring everyone !

I'm glad you're finding use of my MAP file rtkiii. I only wish more people were using it besides just you and me. Hopefully some people are taking advantage of the custom-favorites option too. In either case, as long as people are still actively participating and playing games, that's the important part!

Good scores by the way!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

Yeah you inspired me to add some custom list to my Cabinet. :) I am working to get one for my daughter(games that have no buttons or one tops) she is only three and just pulls and shakes the joystick but a good list of those.

My Top 10

And I created a custom backdrop for my theme for your list...:) - Anything to add some individuality to menus is great. Nice work!

@Han: I'll probably add a block to DBM that programmatically creates both a MAP file and a MAMEUI favorites file when you add a new game so you guys can decide what works best for you.

Maybe I'll whip up a quick external exe you can add to the "launch on startup" option in GameEx so you don't have to restart GameEx when an update is applied.

If I did a plugin, the game list would only be updated after you restart GameEx, but an actual exe with a command-line argument would probably be the best approach here.

I can also add an option to the exe to automatically add itself to the "launch on startup" entry in GameEx too so no setup will be necessary. :-)

I'm working on this now, stay tuned. :-)

that guy may be too overexcited... it's like

-oh my god! The aliens are leaving a message for me on my dinner plate! nobody can deny it!

-come on, it's letter soup...

042111hubamacronyms_512x288.jpg

Yeah that guy is way too excited about everything...nothing....ALIENS! I do enjoy the show for the most part but man that guy wears on me.

Interesting game; it GROWS on you.

The first time I played this, I had no idea what I was doing, and wasn't that good, only made it to the 2nd stage. Then the next time I played it I did better, made it to stage 4. It gets tricky after 2 because the helicopters and jets all have heat seeking missiles and you have to maneuver a bit more to avoid (or shoot) them. I like it!

Initials: HAN

Score: 103,700

post-569-0-08298900-1389825311_thumb.png

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 2

Cheeky lil game this one!

I remember playing this when i was maybe 8-10 years old (memory is fuzzy) i enjoyed it then too. It was one of a few games my Dad dared to take me on and i always beat him :D He would always say "well done" but i could see him biting his lip in anger lol One of the reasons i like this game, and it was the same when i was a kid, is that you have to fight the urge to run away! You gotta turn and fight to survive. Thanks for re-introducing me to this fellas! I'll give it some more time soon no doubt. For now though:

post-6865-0-90001800-1390260113_thumb.jp

Cheeky lil game this one!

I remember playing this when i was maybe 8-10 years old (memory is fuzzy) i enjoyed it then too. It was one of a few games my Dad dared to take me on and i always beat him :D He would always say "well done" but i could see him biting his lip in anger lol One of the reasons i like this game, and it was the same when i was a kid, is that you have to fight the urge to run away! You gotta turn and fight to survive. Thanks for re-introducing me to this fellas! I'll give it some more time soon no doubt. For now though:

Thanks for sharing this story Dazz. I wish I had memories of playing on actual Arcade Cabinets...;)

Oh well....I'm enjoying it a lot playing these arcade classics right now :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

FYI - 73k is higher than 70k....please look at the leader board

I'm just able to foretell the future. I just knew Dazz would beat your score .....hahaha :P

Sorry....my bad -_-

Whoopsie! I took care of it

Getting better slowly hehe

Nice score Dazz. I'm glad you've fixed my mistake <_<:P. The new no. 3 at the Time Pilot hi-score table !!

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB