All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[REQUEST] DMD compatible Images/Videos

Tom Speirs

As some of you know I released the display library XDMD that supports PinDMD 2 and a virtual DMD which downscales colors to make a normal monitor look like a DMD.

I am waiting for some hardware to arrive and then I will be using the XDMD library within PinballX to show game detail such as scores along with some images to be animated I hope we can gather which will be included in the install.

I would like to put it out to the community to come up with some DMD compatible images. These should look acceptable when downscaled to 16 colors or single color and the size of a standard DMD display. They should NOT already be converted to look like a DMD image, eg not pixels with black around them. Videos are also welcome. Again just need to be the right size and solid simple colors or black and white and not made to look like a real DMD. XDMD will make them look like look a real DMD.

What do you guys have or can come up with? I would also like a version of the standard PinballX logo created by Draco in a few colors if someone has it or can come it with one.

Please upload to this topic.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I am so looking foward to this! I just don't know how it's to be implemented? I always thought it would be cool to have arrows pointing left-right and explaining how to move/select game on dmd as a animation along with other rolling animations while in pinball x but mYbe I'm not understanding the whole xdmd thing?

• 1 month later...