All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Toobin'

Thanks again GC and all. I actually did get one of those T-shirts from Atari, but it was for the FPS-styled arcade game War: Final Assault. I still have it too!

See you next month!

Cool ! Could you perhaps post a picture of that t-shirt here ? I'd love to see that :)

As I posted a video on the hammerin' harry thread and you seemed to enjoy it even being in spanish...

Here's my video for Toobin :D

as this game was not common in spain, I explained that I found it just playing at our highscore competition, so if you see some screenshots of gameex and the forum, that's why :D

• Like 1

As I posted a video on the hammerin' harry thread and you seemed to enjoy it even being in spanish...

Here's my video for Toobin :D

as this game was not common in spain, I explained that I found it just playing at our highscore competition, so if you see some screenshots of gameex and the forum, that's why :D

I really enjoy these videos...maybe I can learn a little spanish this way ;)

Thanks again helpman !

Here is the War: Final Assault shirt. Just like all Atari arcade offers, you had to reach a certain goal (in this case, rank of Captain) and get the code the game gave you and send it off to Atari and they sent you back a shirt. The front has the logo and the back has a little bit more detail, in this case, the special Pentabolt symbol seen in game.

post-25936-0-71642900-1391379805_thumb.j

post-25936-0-21885100-1391379806_thumb.j

• Like 2

Here is the War: Final Assault shirt. Just like all Atari arcade offers, you had to reach a certain goal (in this case, rank of Captain) and get the code the game gave you and send it off to Atari and they sent you back a shirt. The front has the logo and the back has a little bit more detail, in this case, the special Pentabolt symbol seen in game.

Thanks for the share :) The good old days... ^_^

I see you wear your GOTM signature proudly...cool B)

I use to curse a lot on my videos LOL... if you want to practise spanish we can meet someday on skype, you practise spanish and I practise english :D

My written english is ok but speaking english is a lot more difficult for me as a "hi-score Dutchman" :D

• 8 months later...

Love this game, total classic!

A refreshing change, to not use the joystick at all.

Dips per tourney, one play thru, no cont.

Yung-Jedi 407,597

post-26673-0-82911700-1414728080_thumb.j

Love this game, total classic!

A refreshing change, to not use the joystick at all.

Dips per tourney, one play thru, no cont.

Yung-Jedi 407,597

I completely agree. I love this game too and still have this game on a 5 1/4 inch floppy from back in the days :)

Killer score man. 400K+ B) !! I thought Exes 300K score was unbeatable. Nice job Jesse !

Updated OP, DB, RSS

* Question: Who is GDS ;) ? 1,5M :o ...or was this achieved using the banned use of Warp Zones ?

• Like 1

Yeah those scores are goofy play thrus with the wife, lots of warping and continues, not legit scores for our comp.

Those scores were still saved on there from before I knew about the comp.

Thanks Dennis, take care & Happy Halloween to all!

I'm going as Walter White this year, cooked a great batch of blue last night! HA!

96% pure man.

• Like 1

...Thanks Dennis, take care & Happy Halloween to all!

I'm going as Walter White this year, cooked a great batch of blue last night! HA!

96% pure man.

Thanks Jesse and a Happy Halloween indeed :)

....speaking of Walter White / Halloween....:

breaking-bad-halloween.jpg

• Like 3

Dennis, did you carve that bad boy yourself?! It is amazing man! Well done!

:ph34r: Yep. I've have some insane skills don't you think... :ph34r:

...just kidding man ! I wish I had such creative skills ;) ......I put all of my creative skills into improving our Hi-Score Competition Forums ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched the intromovie and saw a snapshot I haven't seen before. I thought...why not share it ;)

attachicon.gif4-1-2015201524.jpg

Yeah, that's the actual "Title Screen". I saw it a lot when I played on my old Atari ST. :)

Initials BBS

Settings as per OP

Score 10,393

attachicon.gif0003.png

Not bad, not bad! In fact, your score finally booted my off the bottom rung of the table so NYEAH :P .

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1