All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Table sound when browsing tables

gStAv

You are a master !

I'm a new member, so I just wanted to make a LOT OF requests for whenever you have time.. lol

Elvis (Stern 2000)

World cup soccer (Bally 1994)

Whitewater (Williams 1993)

Transformers (Stern 2011)

Tales From The Crypt (Data East 1993)

Terminator 2 - Judgement Day (Williams 1991)

Tales of the arabian nights (Williams 1996)

South Park (Sega 1999)

Simpsons Pinball Party (Stern 2003)

Playboy (Stern 2002)

Pirates of the caribbean (Stern 2006)

Monster Bash (williams 1998)

Medieval Madness (Williams 1997)

Lord of the rings (Stern 2003)

Lethal Weapon 3 (Dataeast 1992)

Attack From Mars (Bally 1995)

The addams family (Bally 1992)

Thank you!!!

I oliptk! :D

And welcome to the forums.

I have oploaded a bunch of files as posts here, but the complete content can be found on gamex FTP (se the very first post of this thread)

There you can also see all the files ever posted if you click on the spoiler button.

As a gift to you as a new member I did a pack of your list attached here, but all the files have been done earlier and can be found here or on the FTP.

Cheers!

/Gustav

oliptk-request.rar

30 posts was too much and I made it to 19. Is this the sounds you hear on the pinballx.net videos? would you recommend recording images or videos? Still not sure about the DMD and the animated pinballx logo. I gotta try this out. Seems I posted here before but cant find it.

I think, and this is purely hypothetical, that there were actually 10 Norse realms. gStav discovered the lost realm Pinballheim which contained all of the sounds of pinball machines past, all playing at the same time.

How he hasn't gone mad extracting the sounds is beyond my comprehension.

In all seriousness I do not know, but I am thankful for his efforts.

• Like 2

Haha nailed it Draco! :lol::lol:

As I think I'm almost covered the tables created atm I thought you maybe could pass along an old request I did on the whish list of features for PinballX.

is it possible to add a custom launch sound per table, and just have the standard launch.wav sound play when this file is missing?

ex. let's say I place Medieval Madness (Williams 1997).wav (or rather mp3) in my ...\PinballX\Media\Navigation Sounds\

the instead of the standard launch sound you get to hear like (click to hear):

-"I'll show you why I am the King of Payne!"

Should be reather easy to implement I think.

Would be a nice thing to take on as a side project.

Cheers

gStAv - Ruler of the lost realm of Pinballheim :P

• Like 1

Not sure how easy something like this would be to implement but it would be a cool feature! Tom does read these forums and I am sure if he is interested and able he might implement something like this. I won't pretend to know if it is possible or what he has on his plate. I will say that he is keeping pretty busy.

• Like 1

Thanks for the freindly feedback! It really means alot :D

I have some more table to do, but in my time which, also is rather limited atm with my 7 month boy,
I pushing out cutom launch sounds for the up-coming PinballX.

It takes more time to find the right sample then to nail the main music for a table,
so do not think I will cover my entire list any time soon though! :D

Also, I have re-uploaded all the samples to the FTP, so no more xxx_v2.mp3 when updated.

Remeber to check out my windows sounds too in win friendly wav-format. (Attatched here and on FTP)
kinda funny to use instead of the standard sounds.

Like 'coin-door open' for when you remove and USB or whatever :lol:

Stay classy

Gustav

Windows Pinball Sounds.rar

• Like 2