All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

@Riffman81 Console, Handhelds and Computer systems including a few of the obscure systems as well. As far as pinball (FP/VP/PBFX2) not sure yet as I pretty much have moved all my pinball stuff over from GameEx to PinballX so I probably won't do pinball systems anymore. I have over 131 systems setup under GameEx so at some point I will create themes for all those but by the time I get around to doing that I'm sure Tom will have GameEx Evolution out by then. ;)

Nintendo FDS is now ready to go! :)

• Like 1

This is going to be an amazing theme :o:o:D. You're a true Theme Artist Krak :)

Can't wait for it to start using this theme. I hope besides MAME there will also be a MSX and Commodore Amiga theme ;)

Keep up the good work !!

:)

Ok GimmeClassics finished both themes you were hoping for MSX & Commodore Amiga themes are done (No joke). ;)

Up next ... Atari Home Computers (400/800/130XE)!

You left out the 600XL, 800XL, 1200XL, 65XE, and XEGS!

:)

Ok GimmeClassics finished both themes you were hoping for MSX & Commodore Amiga themes are done (No joke). ;)

Up next ... Atari Home Computers (400/800/130XE)!

Thanks Krak. The themes look amazing ! Especially the Amiga theme with the Work Bench Disk background.....Memories.....I actualy still own a Commodore Amiga 500 with a lot of games :)

While tiny, the Atari Dos 2.5 screen brings back memories of many long nights formatting 5 1/4" disks for backups and such. I remember the disks cost quite a bit then so we would notch the disks to format and use the back side. I still have my retail disk notcher. Not sure why if nothing else just for nostalgia's sake.

When I was in the Navy we were using those 8" Giant Floppy Disks.

In high school I wrote a basic version of Atari DOS. So many memories with the Atari 400, soon after I got the 800 and my last system was the 130XE which I bought from Electronics Boutique (EB Games..now Gamestop) when I was still in the Navy. :)

I used to use a hole punch to notch my floppies then got one of those disk notchers also. So many Atari 8-Bit computers to create themes for which is why I came up with the Atari Home Computers theme. ;)

My best friend was in the Navy at the time. We both had 800XLs modded with the 256K ram expansion. My last was a 130XE as well, so I could have another system for play and hitting the BBS scene while the 800XL did BBS duty. Good times! I recently created a ringtone from a 2400 baud modem connecting. Annoying yet comforting at the same time!

Pretty cool! ATASCII was a pain to work with but I manged to get a decent following and modded a quite a few connect screens for a few of the local Atari 8-bit BBSs. **heavy sigh**

That's pretty cool modding those 800XL's. My only mod that I did was removing that 400 membrane keyboard and installed an actual Atari keyboard replacement that I got from an electronics store. Yes the memories for sure.

Here is a link for those interested in Atari 8-Bit computer books and more!

Up next ... Atari XE!