All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

Well, I'm seriously color blind. So bright yellow and white blend together (I hate Highlighter yellow, it confuses my brain). I'm sure it's fine for the 95% of the population who arn't color blind, So I can put up with the hassle of selecting outline fonts in the editor.

I thought I'd mention that the issue I was having before is resolved (See post #762). It has to do with re-sizing the images and theme to non-native resolutions. It's something to keep in mind that can happen. The solution is to edit the theme to your resolution, including all the images in it. Lot's of work but it does fix the issue.

EDIT:

I just noticed this was my 300th post. Yikes, have I been that vocal around here. Must be passion :D.

• Like 1

For the future I want to create and add themes for my computer books, magazines and comics. This may not happen until Evo arrives thou but got me to thinking that I would like to add and link these in with my themes. :)

As I have gotten older and my eyesight worse, it been great to be able to read my comics and books on my big screen. Plus my son can read it at the same time I read it. Comics has been in my setup almost from day one.

Hi! I love your theme here; I'm currently using it for my GameEx setup and I must say it's awesome! Thanks for all your hard work! I was wondering if there's a way to turn off the changing backgrounds in the mame section however? It always changes BG image to a panel, marquee, or flyer of the game being selected and when browsing through the list it can get extremely jarring... Anyways, thanks again, and keep up the great work!

...I was wondering if there's a way to turn off the changing backgrounds in the mame section however? It always changes BG image to a panel, marquee, or flyer of the game being selected and when browsing through the list it can get extremely jarring...

You could try to delete your backgroundsnap path in GameEX Setup Wizard. This disables background images in your (Mame) game list :)

gsw.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry I've been re-arranging the man cave and let me tell you this has been a major undertaking reason why I haven't posted in awhile plus been just busy personal life stuff which GameEx has taken a backseat to. Hopefully tonight I can get my Main PC workstation as well as my new PC/PinballX kiosk completed and up and running tonight and thru the weekend find time to work on my new ArcadePC. So my GameEx project is on temp hold. I can't wait to get back into it as I got my new Intuos tablet yesterday and want to learn how to use it! So hopefully soon I'll be back and have an update as well as some new system themes been wanting to add some new ones like the Apple ][ as well as a few others :)