All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

Like the cart numbers. You always are going for that little extra detail. Noticed your controller is a little pale looking. Please find attached a picture of a odysessy 2 I have maybe you can adapt the controller for your theme.

For some reason my work computer won't upload a file to Gameex. It says it does but never shows up. The picture I want to send you is a actual controller. Its the right size etc. I try to resent when I get home. Here is the file with the controller. Hope it helps

Magnavox-Odyssey-2-Console-Set.zip

I had that one already but l like mine better sorry. B)

@nullPointer Thanks man ... glad you like it. I think it's turning out pretty sweet indeed!

I'm just getting started .... have alot of other themes I am going to overhaul as well so stay tuned! ;) Once EVO comes the MAME theme will no longer be required as it will use Hyperspin themes for all the arcade systems such as MAME and Daphne ect ect.

!!![iSSUE]!!!

I'm having trouble on my cabinet when moving between emulators, it sometimes freezes on loading the background/foregrounds, fails and loads the default background. Sometimes it just crashes and throws a direct x error (log attached). This is happening more often as I create the theme. Graphics is a Saphire Radeon HD 3300, CPU is not the issue, and I did download the most recent drivers from AMD.

I have no issues with it on my HTPC (newer).where I do most of the creation/reverse engineering ;) for the theme. I hope this is not a sign of needing better graphics. If so, we need to establish system requirements for this theme.

EDIT:

I resolved this issue here...http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/15009-resolvedgameex-crashes-when-loading-theme-screens/ It has to do with the the display not being at the same resolution as the theme. The re-sizing GameEX has to do leads to hiccups when transitioning between screens and can cause a crash. I edited the theme to the resolution of my screen to fix the problem. I'll be releasing 2 version 1080x1920 and 768x1366 to address the issue.

GameEx.ini

log.txt

@RIP-Felix You may want to start your own topic on your theme as people my start getting confused between my theme and yours ... since your vertical theme is a branch of mine but made for vertical systems it may be best if you create a seperate topic for your theme. ;)

This way it will be easier for them to follow your project. :) Not that I don't mind you posting here it just makes sense since your project is different than mine.

Nice work btw! :D

@RIP-Felix You may want to start your own topic on your theme as people my start getting confused between my theme and yours ... since your vertical theme is a branch of mine but made for vertical systems it may be best if you create a seperate topic for your theme. ;)

This way it will be easier for them to follow your project. :) Not that I don't mind you posting here it just makes sense since your project is different than mine.

Nice work btw! :D

Yeah, I'll probably start the topic once I'm ready to release it. I have a few more systems yet to make before I'm ready for a release.

5200 looks sweet!

EDIT: Added PS2 today, I'm pleased with it!

post-10261-0-88761400-1408684062_thumb.p

post-10261-0-83090900-1408684063_thumb.p

post-10261-0-11845800-1408759853_thumb.p

• Like 1