All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

I've been about. Plenty of new peeps to harrass and torment as of late. Didn't want ya to think I had forgotten about ya. :P As you probably saw in a thread or two, I had just finished a new PC build for myself and I am in the process of converting my old PC into a training server with VMs so I can double-down and get my MCSA for Win 7 desktop admin certs completed hopefully before June. Maybe after I will get back to completing my GameEx setup on the new rig. Most of my theme and logo file projects are on hold until I get these things done.

• Like 1

...I might just try to finish up the arcade themes next and get a release out with just the arcade themes and then release separate theme packs for the different consoles/handhelds/pinball systems. If I do that then I will have a release fairly soon as I only have a few more arcade systems to do. This way you guys can mess about with it until I get more systems done and not wait soooo long.

That would be very cool !!!! B)B)

Revised Atari 2600 theme! :)

Added a some Activision bling. Going to update Atari 5200 & 7800 themes also real soon. I think this one turned out really nice I like it better with the added/updated artwork. I might do an alternate theme for the 2600 as well with the original wood grain look from the 70's.

@KRC Thanks!

Taking a bit of a break this weekend updating my motherboards bios (Whew this went relatively well thank goodness considering this was my first time doing anything like this) as well as reformatting and installing a fresh OS on my system. Everything is up and running nicely so over the next few days I should have everything done and back up and running. :D