All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

Wow. Nice work Krak :)

I love all of the themes so far !!

....one small thing about the Neo Geo Theme: the banner and the background of the game selection screen both have the text Neo Geo. That looks a bit crowded I think. Maybe you could use KRC's banner (see previous post) as the cab's marquee ? Just an idea...

Christmas has brought me a new touch screen and a upgrade for my pinball pc with win 8.1. So looks like I'll be taking a break from theme making for awhile to work on my pinball system.

Will be back next year and resume working on the theme. Have a safe and Happy New Year guys!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks Draco haven't heard from you in awhile my friend. ;)

Not sure I have been so busy with alot of other projects around the house including my gameroom. I have been working on this theme on/off since last year and you know me ... one who likes to do a theme for every system imaginable which takes me longer to finish. :P I don't have a whole lot of systems done yet mainly the arcade and a few console themes which you have seen so far. Hopefully by the time Tom releases the next Evolution of GameEx I'll have it done so it can be enjoyed by everyone before the next big thing arrives then I'm sure I'll start my next Evolution project whatever that may be. :D Really anxious to see what the Evolution brings to the table.

I might just try to finish up the arcade themes next and get a release out with just the arcade themes and then release separate theme packs for the different consoles/handhelds/pinball systems. If I do that then I will have a release fairly soon as I only have a few more arcade systems to do. This way you guys can mess about with it until I get more systems done and not wait soooo long.