All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

@Starbuck Will look into it.

I am going in today and cleaning up the theme folder and getting it ready for release maybe as soon as tonight. Also making sure that all current themes are running correctly. Should have this done very soon. ;)

Note: Things that still need to be done are the Multimedia themes like YouTube, Radio, ect ect as well as the sound effects. Also the menu bar isn't done for this theme but I personally have never used that and not sure if I will even attempt to mess with that as I just left it as the default.

On release Gameroom EXv2 will come with 70 system themes. :D

Sweet! Thanks Krak! Could I request NEC PC-Engine and PC-Engine CD at some point as an update? I was also wondering if you might do a Nintendo Wii Virtual Console/WiiWare theme? I know you have TurboGrafx-16 done it's just I have my Japanese ROM set seperate from the American releases. Looks great on my flat screen HDTV. Thanks again for the time and effort you have put into this.

@Riffman81 I am working on the NEC PC-Engine theme right now and should have it ready by tomorrow to show you and I'll do the TG-16 CD after that. Wii is on the list to do as well but no time table for it's release. ;)

@Riffman81 I am working on the NEC PC-Engine theme right now and should have it ready by tomorrow to show you and I'll do the TG-16 CD after that. Wii is on the list to do as well but no time table for it's release. ;)

Thanks and no rush I was simply asking :) I noticed tonight as I was playing around with the theme in GE that when "JukeBox Mode" is enabled, it overlaps where the video snaps and/or snaps/titles are. This happens when scrolling through the emulator/system list. Is there a setting in the GE setup where I can hide this without having to disable the juke box?

Yes I have not gotten to the media part of the theme so Jukebox, Radio, Ebook, Karaoke ect have not been created yet so those might cause issues right now. Me personally don't use those features in GameEx so it's not on my high priority list to do. I am only working on system themes until I have those completed then I might tackle the multimedia type themes. You could just copy the config from the start_module into the jukebox and make a copy of startbak theme and rename it to jukeboxbak and see if that fixes it until a theme is created for it.

I just finished up the PC Engine theme but I am getting tired and heading off to bed so will post a snap of it tomorrow. Everything else look ok so far?

Ok cool, I'll try that and see what happens. Yes, everything else looks great! And it might have helped if I had read all of your post mentioning where you hadn't got to the media part of the theme, lol I totally missed that and went straight to the download in the next post :P

My first EXpansion Pack is now available here!

This is the NEC EXpansion Pack which includes: - NEC PC Engine

- NEC PC Engine CD

- NEC TurboGrafx-16 (Rev A)

- NEC TurboGrafx CD

* Just unzip to your theme folder.

• Like 1

Sweet ... took your idea with the JP titles for the PC Engine and used that to create Famicom/Super Famicom system themes as well so you can have a seperate theme for your JP/US titles. Thanks for that idea. ;)

No problem! Everything you've done looks great! I have a few ideas for the media part of the theme (eBooks, JukeBox) I'd like to bounce off you if/when you get to doing those. One of them is that I use the eBooks feature for many retro video game mags such as older issues of Nintendo Power (I have a complete set of those in .pdf format) Game Pro, EGM and comics. I was thinking you could incorporate that into the theme some how for the eBooks theme... again just an idea, everything you've done so far looks awesome and I'm actually thinking of redoing my cab decals to blend in with this theme somehow. I have two different cabs built one of them running HyperSpin and the other running GameEx. I'll probably dump my HS install for EVO when it's released, but I'd like to keep the original GameEx on my other cab running this theme.