All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Rygar

Congrats are in order for our GOTM (December) Winner:

helpman - 161,730 points (link)

With many things happening in December, this was an easy victory for helpman. Some other competitors came close (rtkiii with a score only 8,940 away) but nobody could dethrone the master.

Now that the GOTM competition is over for this game, don't feel afraid to continue playing and posting more scores. Perhaps you can still beat helpman and take the 1st place. Just keep those scores coming in, and we look forward to seeing you in our January competition!

Congratulations Helpman !!

I've really tried to beat your hi-score but I couldn't even hit the 100K mark :blink: It's a really tough score to beat. But I'll keep trying :)

In the next couple of days you'll receive your personal banner for winning the December's Game of the Month competition !!

Thank you for your enthusiasm playing our hi-score games. It's very much appreciated and we are glad to have you as a hi-score member :)

• 1 month later...

Out of all the scores KRC posted during his hiscore-athon last night, there was one I figured I could beat with a little more effort (Time Pilot might have to wait a bit, I never made it to the fourth loop in that game!)

So here it be!

ExedExes - 262,700

post-25936-0-50500500-1392611187_thumb.p

Out of all the scores KRC posted during his hiscore-athon last night, there was one I figured I could beat with a little more effort (Time Pilot might have to wait a bit, I never made it to the fourth loop in that game!)

So here it be!

ExedExes - 262,700

Nice Score! I'm gonna see if can beat it but we will have to see.

I could play Rygar for 24 hours straight. It has so much to offer, like bright and vivid graphics, exciting gameplay, smooth character movement, quick reactions, and more action than most!!

I didn't get this score in one sitting. Honestly, I played it for several hours before reaching this score.

Settings were matched to competition settings.

post-25790-0-51960800-1392824282_thumb.j

post-25790-0-43719800-1392824313_thumb.j

I could play Rygar for 24 hours straight. It has so much to offer, like bright and vivid graphics, exciting gameplay, smooth character movement, quick reactions, and more action than most!!

I didn't get this score in one sitting. Honestly, I played it for several hours before reaching this score.

Settings were matched to competition settings.

Wow :o !! Amazing score Mame Offender. Like KRC said > you're pushing boundaries here. Tough to beat !

Rygar is indeed lots of fun and has much to offer...I'll definitely have to start practicing again :blink:

Updated OP, DB, RSS