All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Rygar

Initials: KRC

I got to round 20, I was really impressed with this run, I could maybe have gone a little further.

* In Round 13 I picked up a Red Scroll that dropped from above and it gave me 1,000,000 bonus *

post-9120-0-13242900-1393122359_thumb.pn

Initials: KRC

I got to round 20, I was really impressed with this run, I could maybe hae gone a little further.

* In Round 13 I picked up a Red Scroll that dropped from above and it gave me 1,000,000 bonus *

KRC a.k.a. Hi-Score Champion....Amazing score KRC !!

To give everybody a fair shot...here's a video on how to pick up the "1 million bonus" in Round 13...first you'll have to get to Round 13 of course LOL :P

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Holy sh**ze! That is an amazing run for Rygar! Very nicely done K to tha C! Congratulations! My eyes lit up like saucers when I saw it. Wow.

There are so many gems on this game. I thought gaining the 7ok star was big.

Holy sh**ze! That is an amazing run for Rygar! Very nicely done K to tha C! Congratulations! My eyes lit up like saucers when I saw it. Wow.

There are so many gems on this game. I thought gaining the 7ok star was big.

Thanks, I'm gonna have another bash at this tonight to see if I can topple it but most likely I wont as I tried my hardest and it took the stuffing out of me. :P

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Rygar is sooo much fun!! What an action packed game!

Well, I dont gain any ground, but put myself deeper in third. It will be a long while before I come anywhere close to the number one spot.

Once again, great score KRC!!

post-25790-0-71852000-1407625211_thumb.j

• Like 1

Rygar is sooo much fun!! What an action packed game!

Well, I dont gain any ground, but put myself deeper in third. It will be a long while before I come anywhere close to the number one spot.

Once again, great score KRC!!

It's a nice game indeed :) The "Red Scrol 1 million bonus points" is needed to have a shot at KRC's score ;)

Nice improvement MO !

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 1 month later...

Hi Boys!

I love this game but it makes me sware a lot. So bad in fact, my wife came down from 2 stories, hearing me yelling naughty things, then she gave me a stern talking to. damn yo.

anyhow, I got the blinky cross thing a few times on this run, made a hella difference.

I don't see myself coming within sniffing distance of KRC's retardedly illmatic 2 millie.

Yung-Jedi 503,630

post-26673-0-06741400-1412305672_thumb.j

• Like 2

Hehehe, that's the first time i've seen you speak in relative "non-gangsta" lol right after your missus had a word with you :P "Life ain't nuttin' but B*#@$es and Money", as long as you have permission though - am i right? :P

Second place though man, you always diss yourself in these situations but the way i see it - you're the best of the normal people lol KRC's score ain't normal! ^_^

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

• Like 1

This score took a long time to get. I guess Rygar is one of those games you can really improve quickly if you have the patience to. I'm starting to get to Round 8 on a regular basis. I know there are 27 levels, but I must start somewhere!!

Good for third......

post-25790-0-85129900-1412454829_thumb.j

This score took a long time to get. I guess Rygar is one of those games you can really improve quickly if you have the patience to. I'm starting to get to Round 8 on a regular basis. I know there are 27 levels, but I must start somewhere!!

Good for third......

Nice improvement MO !! Adding almost 90K to your best score....27 levels !! I didn't know...that's A LOT :blink:

Did you happen to notice our Monster Mash contest has started ? You're more than welcome to join us :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

Nice improvement MO !! Adding almost 90K to your best score....27 levels !! I didn't know...that's A LOT :blink:

Did you happen to notice our Monster Mash contest has started ? You're more than welcome to join us :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

Yes, I noticed! Looks like some fun, indeed! I am going to get a DigDug digit in first, though.

hi ho hi ho, it's off to digdug we go!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am finally starting to sense some progress with this one.

I know, I should be hacking away at the Spooktacular, but I am stuck to Rygar and have been for the past 3 weeks or so. I will try to get some scores submitted tomorrow.

For now, I will be happy with sliding into second.

My next goal: to get to that red bible that gives you a million points!! I'm not far away!

post-25790-0-82226200-1413671807_thumb.j

I know, I should be hacking away at the Spooktacular, but I am stuck to Rygar and have been for the past 3 weeks or so. I will try to get some scores submitted tomorrow.

My next goal: to get to that red bible that gives you a million points!! I'm not far away!

Nice jump!

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

Nice improvement MO ! Rygar really kicks ass B)

Good luck trying to get the red bible and have fun at our Monster Mash :)

• 4 weeks later...

Persistence is the key!! I finally got the hidden bible and earned my 1 million points in the snap of a finger!

I didn't quite have enough game to take the lead. That will be my next goal, I guess.

post-25790-0-26791700-1416190684_thumb.j

post-25790-0-68625100-1416191080_thumb.j

• Like 2

Persistence is the key!! I finally got the hidden bible and earned my 1 million points in the snap of a finger!

I didn't quite have enough game to take the lead. That will be my next goal, I guess.

So close ^_^ but grats man that book gave you one hell of a jump! Next time eh ;)

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

Amazing achievement MO ! Close to beating KRC's first spot score B)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this took hours of playtime to get here. And im not done yet with this one.

2,143,610 !

I'm hoping that I can reach the 16th level soon!

Nice job MO ! KRC's long standing record has finally been broken B)

Updated LB

• Like 1