All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Rygar

Agreed, a little off topic.  

I was let down because I had thought someone challenged my 2.8 million run in Rygar!  I checked it and it looked nothing like Rygar.<_<

M0

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry I didn't get this sooner.

Spoiler

I've been really sick.  Like REALLY sick.  Last Friday I woke up with a sore throat.  Spent the whole day at work sniffling with a runny nose.  Then Saturday at work my chest started hurting and my right arm was going numb and limp.  I had a bad headache, felt dizzy and my nose was constantly running.  I left early to go to the nearby Minute Clinic.  Once he started working on me, I mentioned my chest had been hurting and my arm was acting funny.  He stopped me right there and said to go to the ER.  So I did.  They hooked me up to an EKG, heart monitor, took chest x-rays and drew blood.  After 5 hours there, they said I was negative for a heart attack.  But I was still SICK and they didn't treat me.  So I called off Sunday and Monday went to the doctor.  She gave me some antibiotics and a nasal spray.  I was off Wednesday so I had the doctor write me a note to include Tuesday.  All said and done, I had a max fever of 103f, constant chills, no appetite but I force myself to eat, and I've also got what I suspect is "tenesmus".  I'm laying here in bed right now with the urge to poop even though I know it won't be more than a tablespoon of really light colored Raisin Bran, I'm shivering and it's 89f in my room (my body temperature is at 99.6f right now), my skin is turning white and my fingernails are turning blue.  Regarding my heart, the followup is dire.  My cholesterol is very high (bad factor 1), I'm overweight (bad factor 2), I don't exercise (bad factor 3), my Dad had a couple minor heart attacks and a triple bypass (bad factor 4), both my Dad's parents died from heart attacks (bad factor 5).  Essentially I'm a walking time bomb.  The "attack" I had at work, while not officially heart related, was definitely the result of stress both from work and home.  I'm actually like 97% ready to just quit my job, but if I do my stepmom will kick me to the street.  So I'm stuck, I can't stay working where I'm at because it's stressing me so bad it's unhealthy, but I can't quit either.  It's bottling up so bad I'm panicking.  Our store I work at is about to finish it's 6-month remodel and the grand re-opening is next week.  So without even asking me, my schedule is now 6-days next week, 48 hours, beyond the scope of what is allowed via our union contact (they have to ask, and I'm allowed to say no).  They're demanding so much more out of us now, and yet they continue to deny our requests for more help.  We're like 6x as busy as we have been in the past, but the corporate office claims we don't have the store floor area that allows for more hours in our department.  WTF?!  So we are the busiest store in our district making over $1b a week (typical holiday income for other stores), but because we're short like 15 feet store-wide, we get 1 person running the counter, where as a store a few blocks away gets 4-5 people and not even half the business because they're "bigger."  They're take is "to hell with your health, if you can't cope, transfer to a different department" which the only department that will take you is the frontend/bagger.  Fuck that.  I've been here 10 years, I'd not only take a pay cut, but they would want me to be cleaning toilets and getting carts (with a bad heart).  I'm just done with all of it.  People ask why I look so grumpy and upset at work, they ask why I post things on Facebook about suicidal thoughts.  Then when I'm sick they're all "why aren't you at work, are you coming back soon, we need you".  When I drag myself in, doped up like a zombie, dizzy, and about to pass out, they say "why didn't you call off".  It's all what THEY want, they don't care at all about me personally.  I've called the union, saying this has been getting worse and worse, but they're paid by the company so they can't go on strike or nothing.  Our last pay increase contract they gave us was raising the starting wage to $10 (a $3 raise) but give everybody with +5 years a $.25 raise spread out over the next 5 years.  Oh goodie, 5c a year when you give people just starting the same rate I was making just a year ago.  I'm just so done.

Anyway, if I don't DIE from being sick, or a heart attack, it'll be a miracle.

Good to see a score posted on this game again in over a year.  It's a classic I enjoyed playing.

Updated OP, DB, RSS