All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

• 1 month later...

would you guys PLEASE stop knocking me out of the Top 10s? :)

:lol: Quite a challenge to qualify for the Pang Top 10 again...I'm also adressing myself btw -_-

Nothing is impossible...let's see if we can both life up to the challenge ;)

would you guys PLEASE stop knocking me out of the Top 10s? :)

:lol: Quite a challenge to qualify for the Pang Top 10 again...I'm also adressing myself btw -_-

Nothing is impossible...let's see if we can both life up to the challenge ;)

I need a new goal ^_^ ....played a couple of sessions and I was able to improve my best score from 86K to 260K...climbed the board from spot #12 to #7 B)

initials: DEN

post-10451-0-20221200-1421609148_thumb.j

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 1 year later...

I absolutely SUCK at this game.  It probably would have helped if I played this when I was younger and my brain worked better.  Trying to play games like this now is nearly impossible for me.  :)

@wolfman24 - You've been on GC's heals all day!  Show him whose boss already!  :P

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 1 year later...

So.... congrats to rtkiii for making 10th place (now that I've removed TIF lol)!  By doing absolutely nothing, with no score posted since November 2013, he's moved up a place!  Everybody else did too, I just found that bit funny...

I wasn't able to find a higher resolution marquee banner for this game.  If anybody happens to know where I might fight one, send me a link!

Oh, and let's not forget you millerbrad!  Your score is still better than mine.  I didn't grow up playing this game like a lot of people did.  So my first experience was at a much older age.  My brain and reflexes don't work like they did had I been exposed to this when I was a kid.  So don't feel bad about your score.  "It's better than mine!"  Ps, this game is on my 'hate' list too.  :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS
Moved rtkiii up a spot
Removed TIF

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I still hate this game.  Tried playing it again recently, I can't make it very far in the game, maybe the 2nd or 3rd stage on a lucky day.  Maybe perhaps some day.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Ps, sorry rtkiii, looks like you lost your 10th place.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Cyn's Easter weekend score blitz - 2 of 5

I must say, this is a really fun game.  It's kind of like a creative take on the classic Asteroids concept of "shoot big things and break them into multiple smaller things."  I'll have to play this one some more. 

y4mO6Cu9DZ3293mceR-25-EMjxTZ0RGqVwnUHdzT