All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEX Not Showing All Emulators Even When Config Says It Is

theduke08

So the emulator is showing up but the games aren't?

Make sure your path to the ROMs is correct

Check that you have the filter set to the proper extension

Make sure you don't have the ROMs in subfolders option on unless they are in subfolders

Make sure you don't have the zip/7zip option turned on unless you have multiple ROMs in a single archive

I can't see your log files right now because I'm on tapatalk, but these would be good places to start.

According to your log, it's looking to s:/-GAMEBASE- for your ROMs. Did you copy things from one place to another? Because your emulator ini and your log don't seem to jive together. Like you have two different installations or something, I'm not sure. There is definitely a problem though because the emulator is set up properly. It almost seems to me like there's more than one installation of GameEx on your machine or something... the emulator doesn't have any kind of mention of GAMEBASE anywhere in it.