All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PLUG-IN] FutureDMD / PinballX Plugin (game navigation)

gauntletlover

Hi guys, for those of you using FutureDMD or thinking about it,

I've included a plugin for PinballX to display real time game information on FutureDMD while navigating your game lists:

It will show things like:

• Highlighted game's name
  • Last time played
  • Who holds the High Score
  • How many times the game has been played
  • 2nd and 3rd place scores
  • Average time a game might last

As well as customizable messages can be created for every single table making each one unique!

This is only version 1 and I have several ideas on where I want to take it but I'm curious what you guys think? Give it a try and let me know. If you have any feature requests I would love to hear them or If you find a bug please let me know so I can correct it. Set up instructions are included in the pdf with the download. I think this plugin has a lot of potential but I might be a little biased :)

It is currently packaged with the newest version FutureDMD and isn't compatible with versions prior to FutureDMD v1.5. You can download it here:

FUTUREDMD 1.5b.rar

Also, Thanks Tom for the support and additions made to Pinballx, giving me the tools to get this project started.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

love this one mate you have done a great job...

only some times i have a problem cause i have assignd dmd on screen 2 also in pinballx, but for some reason it pops up on screen 3 so i have to drag it to my screen 2.... pretty enoying if you wanna play a table.

hope you can fix it...

also upload the 1.7 on the first post please ;)

CHeers!

• 4 weeks later...