All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

MogieTheFirst

So I started out trying some new NES emulators because mine was kind of old and couldn't even play some games. So I got Nestopia and it was awesome. After noticeing the fullscreen mode I tried it out because I'v been wating to play in fullscreen, however it when from this (not full screen) post-23995-0-24432200-1382201654_thumb.p to this (full screen) post-23995-0-81143600-1382201866_thumb.p where a lot screen has black bars around it. In the video settings I have the resolution set to 1920x1080, I can't find any "change aspect ratio" option or a "stretch to fit" option. I really would like to play my NES games in full screen, so you could help me that would be awesome.

Welcome to the GameEx forums! I am sure someone will be glad to help, but please post your requests for assistance within the General forums. Your thread has been moved from the User Projects forum to the General forum where others will notice it accordingly.

When reporting a possible GameEx bug or error, please ensure you submit a copy of your log.txt and gameex.ini file so we may quickly assist you. Please refer to this link for additional information.

I'm probably wrong about this but I feel like mine goes full screen... I'll have to check when I get home.

Thanks, but that didn't help too much, I'm not having a problem with my controller, and this topic did not tell about how to change my aspect ratio.

In this instance please upload a copy of your nestopia config file. I'm pretty sure something is being overlooked.

Get it working outside of GameEx first is the best thing.

+1 an absolute must.