All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Final] Shoot Em Up Tournament || BIG Final - R-Type II [MAME]

wolfman24

Ok. But you want to promote your contest on several websites am I right ?

I could help you out writing a short tekst with a nice presentation which you can use on all of these websites to attract new contestants. If that's ok with you ?

UPDATE:

wolfman and me are going to be holding a high score tournament (team contest) for Shoot Em Up fans starting next year !

I've updated post #1 with all the necessary info about this contest.

Please feel free to join ... :)

If I could be paired up with a GameEx member I'd prefer that...keep the rivalry up between other sites :)

I'm not really good at shooters but would you like to be in one team with me ?

Again, with my shmup skills I don't think we'll get too far but....it's all about having fun right !!

I'm not really good at shooters but would you like to be in one team with me ?

Again, with my shmup skills I don't think we'll get too far but....it's all about having fun right !!

Yeah I'll team up with you GC! All in the name of fun! :)

Likewise if any GE member wants to be my partner then it's all good by me! I'm not what you would call a "Pro" either but i have played many ;) Let me know if you're interested.

@wolfman - i can't help but get these questions from my mind!:

1. Will the games be multi-platform ie not just MAME?

2. Who is deciding what games are in and what are not?

3. How are you deciding these games? A vote? If so can the rest of us vote on this? I would like at least some say of what goes in and what doesn't.

4. If we don't get a say in what games are played then i really would like clarification as to why and whom does get to decide and why.

Cheers for any info you can give! :)

1. at first we were going mame only but hawk and I were talking yesterday and we are deciding on some platform games

2. Seahawk is deciding the games.

3. the game list will be posted in november or december and people can vote to have a game removed

4. I am letting hawk pick them cause he is very knowledge shootemups

1. at first we were going mame only but hawk and I were talking yesterday and we are deciding on some platform games

@ Wolf > I don't think it's a smart idea to expect contestants to not only have Mame installed but also other emulators. It should be easy for everyone to join our contest. Especially for those not playing at RetroUprising we should stick to MAME only. I hope you agree.

• 1 month later...

Hey Celly, I believe that DazzleHP has extended an offer of a possible team-up opportunity!

Happy Birthday Celly hope you has a guddun!

PS: seen the recent shoot em up comp? be my partner man i know we could rinse these guys :P

Could make for an unbeatable combination!