All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Launching wrong games

stigzler

Hi Folks - had this one before - reviewed all posts under "my content" but can't find the answer that worked before.

Basically, in PSP and NDS game selection - select one game + launches another. Think the solution last time had something to do with wiping cahce files or something - but there's that many dotted around the GameEx folder - don't want to go loco on it!

Could anyone please advise?

Many thanks

Think that worked thanks, Alpha. Although, PSP still gets confused between Wipeout pulse and pure - launches pulse only - have to look into it more...

there are also .dbcacheini and .dbchachenodata in the data folder - do I need to delete these too?

Ah, yes delete every file with .dbcache and .dbcache[something] in the name extension (including those files you mentioned), so that GameEx can recreate and update the cache for every emulator.