All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Newly-weds

thurmansevolution

The day after the wedding -

I find myself in Gulfport, MS waiting to fly out on my first time on an airplane...I'm pretty nervous as f#%k right now lol.

I would like to share with you a couple of photos of the wedding (Grooms cake; Jen and I). More pics will be coming soon - that's if I survive the flight :-/.

LC

post-9885-0-84701200-1381057655_thumb.jp

post-9885-0-99942500-1381057671_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Thanks Draco! We made it to Houston lol. (We are on the way to Vegas, and have a few hour layover.

So far, I've learned that flying is not all that bad (except for the benign worry about equipment malfunctions, which a margarita onflight helped resolve it for a little while lol). We were on one of those smaller planes, which added the turbulence from the cold front from, what the weather channel calls "Winter Storm Atlas" and the re menace of Tropical Storm Karen, made for a little bit of a bumpy ride but all is well so far lol.

LC

Very cool! Congrats buddy! :-)

Having been through turbulence on a small plane, keep those drinks flowing! :-)

Put $5 on black for me when you go by a low stakes roulette table!