All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Just barely snuck into 2nd place with this one:

v 0.122

dip switches adjusted accordingly. ( Not that it matters on this game. For some reason, no matter what the score is set at to earn your free man, it will award you the free man at 20,000. Weird.)

post-25790-0-34439900-1393964019_thumb.j

For some reason, no matter what the score is set at to earn your free man, it will award you the free man at 20,000. Weird.

Wow that really was a squeeze! ^_^ And there is another game in the comp that behaves in the same manner for me. Can't recall which though :wacko:

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

Well, at least GC doesn't have to worry about a 100 point difference anymore with my latest update :lol:

ExedExes - 35,500

I knew I could do just a *little* bit better at it. I only saw the stage with the electricity *once* playing the real cabinet.

post-25936-0-05360100-1394078761_thumb.p

Well, at least GC doesn't have to worry about a 100 point difference anymore with my latest update :lol:

ExedExes - 35,500

....... <_<....... :rolleyes:^_^:lol: ..... took some time to process :P.....Nice score ExedExes. I'll have to revisit this game.....beware mwahahaha !!

• 1 month later...

I fought long and hard just to get this piddly ass score of 40 some odd thousand. Whew!!

A nice improvement though :) Puts you in second place !

Ehuonder's score will be pretty tough to beat :wacko:

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Still trying to beat the second bird / chain stage. I was so close !!

In the meantime I was able to beat Ex's hi-score though by a stunning 100 points ;)

initials: DEN

post-10451-0-97966100-1409515399_thumb.j

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 3 months later...

Inspired by my latest DK run, I went back here too. The last time I saw the spark stage was when I'd play it on the NES, which had all 4 original arcade levels.

ExedExes - 54,100

I've been able to get to the spark stage only a few times. With usually 1 life left it's hard to beat that stage :blink:

....wait.... <_< .....damn it....I'm now #4 at the DKJ board. It's time to fire up that monkey again :D

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 1 month later...

Man you guys make me sick. All you do is play games huh?! :) I suppose if I wasn't just trying to post scores to games I haven't played before, or try to beat old scores, I'd do a lot better. But I mean, this game is tough, and I thought I did pretty good. Then I come here to post and you guys have slaughtered it! I bow to ya.

Score: 19,100

Initials: HAN

post-569-0-72384400-1423677844_thumb.png

• Like 1

Man you guys make me sick. All you do is play games huh?! :) I suppose if I wasn't just trying to post scores to games I haven't played before, or try to beat old scores, I'd do a lot better. But I mean, this game is tough, and I thought I did pretty good. Then I come here to post and you guys have slaughtered it! I bow to ya.

Score: 19,100

Initials: HAN

LOL :) Donkey Kong games really need some practice to improve your game ;) I know for sure....if you give it some time you'll see you'll be able to boost your score easily.

Good luck Han :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 1 year later...