All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

R-TYPE

Well, this will get the mighty Ex off my back, temporarily. A 60 point swing is huge!

Notice the elevated score on the fourth board. I died 3 times on that board. And as far as the sixth board is concerned, it will take a few runs to get used to where those square things will go.

Continues set to NO

version 0.122 MAME

post-25790-0-74421500-1394838816_thumb.j

post-25790-0-64685200-1394838848_thumb.j

It's definitely an improvement. Further securing your second place!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

EDIT: Ooops, I mistook you for ExedExes! Shame on me! All fixed now. Nice first entry (not improvement!)

Only a few thousand off first place, I tried the best that I could though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

finished setting up my first cab just a few days ago. I'm having such a blast hammering away them shmups! So, first of all thank you guys in the forum for answering my questions and helping me getting things done. This is really a good place to be!

So if I may, I'd like to join this awesome competition with my first (and certainly not last :) ) entry:

initials SMARIO

rules as per post #1

MAME 146

score 181,400

So, thanks again and c u in the leaderboards :)

sma

post-9906-0-18345400-1397294809_thumb.pn

• Like 3

Hello everybody,

finished setting up my first cab just a few days ago. I'm having such a blast hammering away them shmups! So, first of all thank you guys in the forum for answering my questions and helping me getting things done. This is really a good place to be!

So if I may, I'd like to join this awesome competition with my first (and certainly not last :) ) entry:

initials SMARIO

rules as per post #1

MAME 146

score 181,400

Welcome to our competition smario! Great 1st submission - i shall have to win back my spot :P I gather you are a shmup fan? We have some great shoot 'em ups in our comp so i look forward to seeing what you bring :)

Be aware that every game you play will award you points towards your position on the Overall Leaderboard! So you may aswell try as many as you can if you want to climb that elite ladder ;)

And don't forget - if you would like to see any games in the competition then feel free to name your faves in the Poll Thread! All nominations will get a chance in the polls eventually.

Good luck and happy hi-scoring!

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

initials SMARIO

rules as per post #1

MAME 146

score 181,400

Nice score, I know that this game isn't that easy.

Hello everybody,

initials SMARIO

rules as per post #1

MAME 146

score 181,400

Congratz with finishing your cab smario :) I still have a dream to build my own cab -_-

You're very welcome to join our hi-score competition !! DazzleHP already explained a little about our competition. I have sent you a PM with some additional info :)(see little envelope > top right section of your screen)

Good luck playing our hi-score games !!

Nice 1st submission btw....R-Type is one though game :wacko: !!

~ GC

• 1 month later...

With the good I felt @ DoDonPachi, I came back to this one.

ExedExes - 283,900

Nice B) !! MO's topscore of 281,500 stood for two whole months. Will MO try to reclaim his first spot ?....the excitement... :D

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 5 weeks later...

I need more practice!

I know right! When i was 10-12 years old i would have destroyed this board! Now though my habits have become a hindrance, and i'm not sure whether i can be bothered to "unlearn" some skills and "relearn" some others just to get top. And i know i could. I'm sure YOU will give it your all though ;)

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello everyone !!!

This is one of the games in my all-time top 10 best games list.

I played it many times, but not the arcade version , but the Master System version, which in my opinion is a little easier.

It is very difficult to get points here , as there are no extras like in other games that allow you to make points random, here you can only kill, kill and kill.

My score: 236,000

post-365-0-49354900-1435420061_thumb.jpg

post-365-0-04818400-1435420062_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone !!!

This is one of the games in my all-time top 10 best games list.

I played it many times, but not the arcade version , but the Master System version, which in my opinion is a little easier.

It is very difficult to get points here , as there are no extras like in other games that allow you to make points random, here you can only kill, kill and kill.

My score: 236,000

Hello Evilforces !

Another great score ! The fifth player to beat 200K. Keep up the good work B)

I must say I love your enthusiasm and I'm glad you've joined our competition :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1